Sperm!!!

That makes me feel so much better tht it's been asked before lol :) I think I'll give it a miss just in case haha x

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

Its been asked on all the vlcd boards, and theres been questions on how many calories, points, syns too lol Youre definitely not alone ;)

Its been asked on all the vlcd boards, and theres been questions on how many calories, points, syns too lol Youre definitely not alone ;)

urgh, what a waste of calories :p (like I need any excuse lol!) xx

Pmsl that's quality :-D

I love this post lol love the poster :)

Starlight said:

God I cannot imagine ever using up my precious points or syns on THAT!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

This thread is hilarious! It never even crossed my mind but i guess it would have some calories! Well done for plucking up the courage to ask the question! Lol

Cos i get an incredibly good return for that particular thing ;). Always very worthwhile hee hee

Seriously, for me to even consider it he would have to promise me a tummy tuck or something LOL!!

Starlight said:
Cos i get an incredibly good return for that particular thing ;). Always very worthwhile hee hee

Hahaha tooooo much information luvvy lol but I know exactly what u mean ;-) lol x

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

This is hilarious. I have often wondered why a male scientist hasn't come up with a theory that digesting sperm makes you lose a guaranteed 5lbs a week, and comes up with some phoney evidence that it actually works.

Hahahaha im grinning from ear to ear after reading this thread, good on ya for having the balls to ask it, it just shows how seriously your taking your diet ;)xx

haha loving this post

Back