• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

spicey tomato soup question

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st4lb(12.6%)
Well I was mad about the spicy tomato at first and now I don't like it at all.:( :( :(

My favourite soup just now is veggie!

I hate the tom soup, first time I had it it was grainy,so the next time i put it in the blender,BIG MISTAKE foamy soup just aint nice

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
I don't dislike any of the soups but I only ever have veggie. I 'add stuff' to it and really like it.

I'm a creature of habit and tend not to get bored with the same stuff 'day in day out'. :)

My Kenwood Frothy Maker makes the spicy tomato yummy and smooth (but I don't mind froffy soup lol).

You could try mixing it into a paste with a bit of cold water, then slowly add more water in a pan over the hob - like the Roux method of making a sauce. My mum does that and she swears by it!

I dont like it, have you tried the oriental one, its out of this world!!!!!!!!

demon

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
The spicy tomato soup is the only flavour I really can't stand..............absolutely yuk :eek: Favourite soup is the new oriental one..........lush :D

I'm the opposite, I love the tomato one, and hate the oriental one. LOL

I hate the Spicy Tomato, its the only soup I nearly gagged with when I tasted it...although it being frothy because of my blender probably didnt help :rolleyes: I dont like the mushroom either but the oriental chilli and the chicken and vegetable are gorgeous!

slushy

Silver Member
S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am dying to try the chili one

in the process of changing cdc so hopefully my new one will have some in stock