Extra Easy Days Spicing up the Superfree

I need to get kick started again as things have been going astray in recent months so I need to up my superfree intake but I get sooooo bored with plain cooked veg and salads. I need some pepped up superfree ideas, I did read one in a Turkish Food thread about green beans with tomato puree and spices which I've got to try but any other ideas???

try stirfrying then so they are stil crunchy and add some soy, garlic, ginger and even chillies ( puree, powder or fresh) or make the vegies into a thai style curry with some fat free yog and curry paste/powder?

Chunky veg roasted in fry light, sprinkled with garlic and herbs. Yum!

I made a really tasy veg concoction the other day- onion, BNS, peppers, Courgettes, tinned green beans, carrots chopped up into big chunks and then shoved in a frying pan for a bit to soften. I then chucked a can of chopped tomatoes over the top and some chilli powder and garlic granules, then simmered for about 20minutes. (I had intended to add curry powder instead of the chilli but had run out). It was delicious. I had it on his own but it would have been lovely as an accompaniment to pasta or meat dishes.

Back