spicy curry soup.....

Hehe...

Well, I have 2 more, which I'll have this week... but then I'll probably not bother! The gurgling etc is pretty uncomfortable, and I really like the Thai Chilli soup, which my LLC said she's still gonna keep getting in... so will just stick to that (I have one every day!)... ;)

xx

Mmmmm the thai chilli is yum tbh lol. I used to have it everyday but i go through phases for some reason :p CANNOT stand the choc shake now lol x

Nope... off the choc shake myself now too! How funny! :)

Having a phase of strawb'! Each day I have 2 strawbs, 1 thai chilli, and a bar! Suits me for now... :D

xx

What bar? I couldn't stand the taste at first x

Hmm, well, my taste in bars has changed over the last 2 or 3 months too! Very into the nut fudge one at the mo, I think mostly because it's the biggest! Lol...

Like the new toffee one too... although not blown away. Am gonna try it frozen though, like that idea!!

Like the lemon one as make little biscuits out of it, but it also makes my tummy very noisy! ;) So cutting down on that one for a bit!

I'm not that fussy... It's my stupid tummy's fault!! Lol... :D

xx

Haha i've only taste the cranberry one :/ blergh!! toffee frozen is yumm! hah :p very good if you want it to last a while too xx

Yup, had the cranberry one a couple of times, but not keen on the fruitiness! I have tried all the bars, and like them all, to different extents. I like to have the bars as they are like a treat every day, and helps me feel less deprived on the diet. I think enjoying the tastes makes it all much easier for me... But I know everyone is different, and some just think of the packs as nutrients... What ever works for ya... :)

Loving the 'frozen bar' idea... am defo gonna try that! Cheers for the tip Cass! :D

xx

Off to try my first curry soup now - will let you know how I get on :rolleyes: x

I quite liked it considering I dont like any of the other soups. It definately is very spicy and the back of my throat is on fire so now drinking a pint of water x

Was not looking forward to trying this one after reading this thread but after the getting over what it looks like (curry paste mixed with water!) it actually tastes ok - surprise!! :eek:

Kirstie x

I was quite pleasantly surprised too but I guess we've all got different tastes - not sure I'll order another one for a while though...am obsessed with the vegetable one with a ton of tabasco tipped in lol :D

I have to say I really like the curry soup. I like to have something savoury when I get in from work and I would say this is the best of a bad bunch!

I think my expectations are low, I expect th foodpacks to taste horrible, like medicine, so if they tast even a little bit nice I am happy!

Littlesquidger I think you have the right attitude to the food packs! They're not meant to be a la carte dinners, just a way to get all the necessary nutrients while losing weight. Good luck on your LL journey!!

Thanks spanglymum! If you think of it that way, that they are going to taste horrible, they are actually quite nice, as long as you brush your teeth afterwards. I have let go of the notion of being satieted by food for now, and that includes the foodpacks. For me I just want to get all the nutrients I need and enough protein to hang on to the muscle that I have under all these layers of fat. I normally go to the gym three times a week and today is my first venture there on LL. I will see what I am capable of. Even if I can't do cardio for long I'm sure I can do resistance training and lots of it. Sorry, gone totally off topic now!

Urgh so unimpressed with curry soup, and like an idiot i ordered three....:booboo:

I have no idea who gave that the thumbs up! :grumble:

The smell of the cloves was so strong... (Hate cloves by the way lol)

However we did try the "cream of asparagus" soup, rather delish.... quite sad it wont be available until im done!

I didn't buy the curry soups, if it had, had the consistency of the chilli con carne then I would of but curry soup just sounded wrong to me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

I'm with you on that pearl. Soup that tastes of curry. Erm no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back