Splash27 - Another Newbie

Splash27

Hello,

I'm a 22 year old student trying to loose some weight before my graduation (the thought of looking chubby on that picture haunts me).

I'm not so much concerned with numbers on the scales as how i feel and health benefits. Ideally i'd like to get down to 11st, but my ideal goal is to be able to fit into a comfortable size 12. I'm in the 16's and they are starting to get a bit tight, so i need to do something about it before it gets even more out of hand.

I've just ordered my exante packs so should be starting very soon. I've been reading all of your posts before signing up. Congratulations as your all doing so well and Thank you for giving me the push i need.

I've done WW and lost about 3 stone, which i've kept off. But i'm just fed up of chubby points and stupid amounts of cooking. So i've decided to take food/alcohol out of the equation completely.

Any advice for a complete newbie to VLCD's?

Drink lots of water? :D

Apart from that hi and welcome. Have a good browse around the forum, you will find lots of experience and info here. Don't just stick to this bit too, there's lots of good stuff in the other bits of the forum if you explore a bit.

You will find hints and tips specific to Exante pop up in here as and when they occur to us, so just keep talking to us and I'm sure you'll be OK.

Hello Splash27,

Welcome to here and I look forward to sharing your journey.

I'll be honest and say that the first couple of weeks on total solution is no picnic (forgive the pun.) The best advice I would say is that if you can for as many days prior to starting, eat low-carb or low GI. That is what I did and it really helped me in as much as I did not really have a problem with hunger in the early days to contend with.

Love Myr xxx

Hello and Welcome:wavey::wavey:

I am new to Exante. Joined the forum a few days ago and I am on Day 1 today. Looking forward to seeing how we get on.

Day 1 has been fine but from reading other posts it seems that Day 3 might be a little testing!

All the best x

Thanks for all your encouragement. :) I'm going to give it my best shot.

I've already seen the dress i want from Monsoon haha.

Good luck to you all, your all doing so so well. =)

I will update on day one I suppose. Have a good weekend. xx

:welcome2:Spash 27,

i think it is brilliant that this little club is growing.
Hope to share some of your ups and downs.

Shaz x

Hi Splash, welcome and good luck.

Back