Splashpath..........any other swimmers out there?

Of course not hun! Lovely to hear more about you :)

70 lengths in 45 mins!!!!!!!!! Wow! You're fast! - unless it's a really small pool!

As far as I know Splashpath is just on iPhone/iPad I'm afraid. Don't know if you can join on the website and take part that way.
If you do get on and do the Irish Sea challenge you'll be in Dublin well before me, so you can get the Guiness in!

......no on second thoughts, I can't stand the stuff, make mine a cider! I'll be at my target weight by the time I get there :8855:

Found it on the web'site but didn't see your message till afterwards, will try to change it to the Irish sea challenge.

Its a standard 25m pool which i go to so am really pleased with myself, but i think it's more down to technique than fitness!

Ah yes........not sure my technique is that good ;) Also, I only do breaststroke because my freestyle technique is even worse! Still, it's not about racing, I'm quite happy with my 40 lengths and it's been really good to be able to fit 4 swims per week around the rest of my life.

Dx

i agree with fitting it arround your life, i also only do breaststroke as you can't beat it for all over body toning.

Wish i could fit it in 4 a week, i think my husband would think i was leaving him!

Yes, I'm very fortunate to work from home and have kids of an age where they can fend for themselves!

It's a shame your not closer......could do with some tips on technique!

Dx

i just started swimming yesterday and im loving it, been twice today lol. Im on splashpath too, not got the app but i use the website, heres my profile if u want to add me :) kittymuzz xx

i just started swimming yesterday and im loving it, been twice today lol. Im on splashpath too, not got the app but i use the website, heres my profile if u want to add me :) kittymuzz xx

Oooh Hi Kitty!

Now.... I need to work out how to add you!
Dx

I've managed to work it out and I've requested you.

I'm a bit of a slow swimmer,doing about 24 lengths when I go.

I've just started up again, I had a back problem in July and only went once between then and last week! I'm cracking on now though!

Currently on the Irish Sea Swim (only 5% done!!!) :)

HELP !!!!

How are you doing Sortabeautiful?

Can you advise how to do the 'friend' thing on Splashpath please ? Just can't fathom it .... If you'll pardon the pun!

xx

hmm yeah i cant figure out how to add people either!! another 700 metres swam today, and aqua zumba at 7pm :)

AQUAZumba??!!! that sounds fun!

And ANOTHER swim? You'll be growing fins girl! Good on you!

Xx

Denise140 said:
HELP !!!!

How are you doing Sortabeautiful?

Can you advise how to do the 'friend' thing on Splashpath please ? Just can't fathom it .... If you'll pardon the pun!

xx

I'm good hun, you? Another swim tonight for me!

If you go to kitty's profile and then log in, go back to her profile and it should have 'add as friend' next to her profile pic... I've added! X

I started to go swimming but was getting pains so i went to my gp and he told me i have an hernia,so i went on this diet,i have lost a couple of stone so i may try to go swimming again,i had not swam since i left school,the most i had ever done was 20 lengths but after going for a few weeks i got up to 40 lengths,i only do breaststroke,if you look on youtube there are lots of tips on doing breaststroke.

well i dont think i'll be going to aqua zumba next week, the woman was a bit... not rubbish but just over the top and constantly flirting with the lifeguards lol. Aqua fit tomorrow morning at 10 though! Im hoping my fins grow soon, it'll make swimming easier ;) lol xx

Another 64 lengths last night, i always find it's a good way to de-stress and come out feeling really relaxed, i really must try and get in the pool more than once a week.

Oh Hi! Yes you are swimming then! Need to check the let of posts BEFORE you ask daft questions Denise! Duh;)

Glad to see you're in the swim - that should help build muscle up in your leg.

Dx

well i cant go swimming today :( been up most of the night in agony with my shoulder, i guess its not used to being used like it is when swimming so i guess im resting today!

well i cant go swimming today :( been up most of the night in agony with my shoulder, i guess its not used to being used like it is when swimming so i guess im resting today!

Aww hun! Hugs!

Sorry to hear that, that's miserable! I hope a rest will sort you out. Wednesday is a swim day for me, but I go later in the day so that my son can come with me . He's in 6th form and is allowed to go off- site on Wed p.m. to do sport as there are no timetables PE lessons. It is busier at the pool in the afternoons but it's nice to have the company :)

Sortabeautiful has provided an idiot's guide to Splashpath......so llet's hope this idiot can get you added as a friend!

Take care

Dx

I started to go swimming but was getting pains so i went to my gp and he told me i have an hernia,so i went on this diet,i have lost a couple of stone so i may try to go swimming again,i had not swam since i left school,the most i had ever done was 20 lengths but after going for a few weeks i got up to 40 lengths,i only do breaststroke,if you look on youtube there are lots of tips on doing breaststroke.

Thanks hun. I'll take a look

Dx

I'm good hun, you? Another swim tonight for me!

If you go to kitty's profile and then log in, go back to her profile and it should have 'add as friend' next to her profile pic... I've added! X

Errrr.....sorry I'm still having problems. How do I get to kitty's profile from the home page? :confused:

Dx

Denise140 said:
Errrr.....sorry I'm still having problems. How do I get to kitty's profile from the home page? :confused:

Dx

I clicked her link on here again after I logged in and it kept me logged in and took me to her profile x

Bit of an odd question, anyone know of any good hair masks I can use? My hair is going really dull since swimming and I have to use e45 shampoo as I have a dry scalp, so I can't change that!

Back