Spliting PACKS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by East_Star, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. East_Star

East_Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there,

Just wanted to ask a quick question...Recently I have been feeling really really hungry.. so i thought that maybe if i split my packs so I can have smaller meals all day..would be a better idea.

But am not to sure if i should add the required amount of water in the blender with the half a shake or whether I should half the water....

If someone could help that would be great!

Sarah xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

When I split my packs I add the water according to my taste, I actually like them with lots of extra water in them as some are quite strong when you use the amount on the pack
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Hi Hun
    Probably depends on what packs yor having, I split my vanillas in half and have them with 2 tspns coffee and 2 sweetners, the mug is full up and its quite a large mug.... I find them toooooooooo intense and thick otherwise and it also means that I can have my soup and bar in the evening.... I have 1 coffee for breafast and 1 coffee after lunch hour and water before during and after.....
  5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

just do it to your taste
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.