• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

splitting HEa

hi there

now im sure this isnt really allowed but theres no harm in trying.....

i love laughing cow light but i cannot manage 6 as HEa, also i like milk in my tea but never have 250ml in a day as i have toast and jam in the morning.but instead of having 6 laughing c l's could i have 3 and then half my milk allowance, instead of synning my milk?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It doesnt work like that Im afraid Huni, you have to have the one or the other. What about 1oz grated cheese instead of the triangles? Its less to eat!

I think (hope!) you can- would like to know as I do this- who can eat 6 triangles!? Not me! I've split a's in the past, different cheeses, half milk and 1 dairylea or 1 babybel etc. hope it's ok to- haven't gained so it must not be too bad!

I do it with my As and Bs and it's never affected me. I'll sometimes have 1 small slice of bread and 1 Alpen light, or 1/2 milk and 1/2 cheese. I very rarely could eat 28g of grated parmesan so frequently would split parmesan/milk or parmesan/other cheese.

I don't see why not as you're still getting the total calcium or fibre.

But officially, it's not allowed! :rolleyes:

I checked this on the FAQ on bodyoptimise and it says it is fine to split Hex and have 1/2 of each as long as it is a single item Hex and not something mixed like 1 weetabix and 1 scan bran.

I checked this on the FAQ on bodyoptimise and it says it is fine to split Hex and have 1/2 of each as long as it is a single item Hex and not something mixed like 1 weetabix and 1 scan bran.
Cool! I had no idea!

I split my hexs on occasion. For example 1 weetabix and 1 Alpen light bar. And I use milk for my coffee during the day but never all of the hexA milk allowance so sometimes have 2 laughing cow triangle light as half hexA.
My swc said it's not really supported by SW but as long as there is a loss it's fine. It's up to the individual really :)
B. xx