Sports bra recommend

Racheldublin

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend any good support bras? Im 38ff and really need to invest in some protection :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't recommend Shock Absorbers highly enough! They're a bit pricey but you can't put a price on not having droopy boobs due to the loosening of the chest muscles that can happen when exercising lol x

I am a 36g and I have to say I got a cheap one from Tesco and it is great. The beat sports bra I have ever had. I bought 2 before expensive ones and used to wear both at the same time. This one I can run up and down the garden and they don't move!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DEFINITELY invest in a shock absorber. They also come in various impact levels to suit your exercise. I use the max impact one (I'm a 32F) and they never move :) They're pricey but they last a long time, and are worth it.

I use M&S ultra high impact bras - they're amazing. They're £18 and come in underwired or non-wired. You can get slightly more expensive ones, but they do the same job as the cheaper ones. They also have different ones for different levels of impact.

I think I'm going to have to check shock absorbers out...I've never heard of them before!

It depends on what activity you are doing cause I find that for most things I wear shock absorber level 4 but for running I wear a run bra cause it's the only bra that does stop my puppies moving!

i like the nike pro combat ones, i dont have much to move about but anything else and i jiggle, yet in this i dont :) really comfy too

Ive heard that the ennell bra is very good.I see your from dublin,if you go onto the today fm website(click on ray Dàrcy) they did a "science" experiment and videoed it before they used the bra and after and you could really see a difference

Back