Spot the Difference?

Annie68

Silver Member
Ok, so I mentioned that I'd had comments about my face getting thinner. I had a trawl through the photo's on my 'puter to find one of me. I'm the photographer and VERY rarely get in front of the camera, but I found a photograph taken of me at my son's 18th birthday party at the end of May this year.

The second photograph, I took of myself.. eek.. about 15 minutes ago. Spot any differences? (1 stone 12 lost) ;)

RussBirthday034.jpg

S73F9439-crop_pp.jpg

I couldn't believe the difference to be honest! If only the rest of me slimmed down as quick as my face LOL :sigh:

You look younger and radiant in the second picture Hun!!! Definitely a difference, I know you may not see it, but keep hold of these photos!

Thanks everyone. A great boost to my confidence, which is slowly coming back :)

WOW!!

You look amazing!! You can really tell, you look a lot happier in the second pic too.
Foxy laydee xxx

Wow... I think you have done amazingly... these will spur you on even more... Way to go girl... great work... look forward to the next up date x

If anyone CAN'T see that difference, they should really ask their dog...

Amazing! I'd say I was over 2s down before I could see any difference in mine. WELL DONE!

thats amazing, you look much more refreshed! get that second pic in your avator x

Well love yh you can :)

xxxx

Back