Spots!!!!

becjy

Hi everyone im a newbie to this ap so im not really sure what im doing yet, but I started the total solution diet on mon, soo my 5th day, ive found it a real struggle up to now but after discovering i can have coke zero today seems alot easier, deffo think this is gunna get me through.
Just wondering has anyone suffered with any spots/acne?? Ive always had really good skin but the past few days my face has broke out ive big sore limps/spots mostly on my chin im guessing is down to the diet & the release of toxins but interested to know if anyone else has experienced the same Thanks Becky x

Hey Becky!

Yep I think all of us had a break out! My chin was covered in spots but cleared up by about week 3 I think??

Ah rlly that sucks ha thanks replying i dont seem to be able to use this ap on my phone properly, but this is my first time on a Vlcd liquid diet finding it really hard im on day6 it has got easier but i feel really weak, tired & aching all over are these just other side effects? X

Lol it took me ages to get used to the app too!

You've put this in the off topic bit so not sure how many people see it lol!

I think that can be a side effect of your body going into ketosis! Once your get there you will better! Hopefully it's not a flu or something!! Hang in there though ketosis is great when you make it =)

Haha im a div!! I dont really know too much about ketosis tbh have u ever used the sticks are they worth using?? x

I use the ketostixs Bec, just for a little reassurance. Esp after a cheating nibble or two!

I had spots for the first week, but for the last couple of weeks, I've noticed my skin is really clear.
I am sure it was the wine I drank prior to the diet that was causing them!

Back