1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Spotty?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by xsarahloux, 26 June 2009 Social URL.

1. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Hi folks.

As some of you know i did lipotrim a few years back and i wish i'd kept a diary! i'm trying to remember if i got spotty last time!!
    I'm so spotty at the moment - how typical! i've never drunk this much water in my life and my skin erupts!

they are quite painful under the surface spots - like you can't actually see them for days and days but i can feel them for ages. and they really hurt! like bruised skin!

Does anyone else get spotty on LT? any suggestions? I'm generally good with skin care - have a clinique regime and exfoliate etc. and as a rule my skin behaves.

thanks for reading this novel!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Theresa6

Theresa6 Well-Known Member

My pharmacist warned me this might happen but so far so good ...

I think its part of the whole detox and your body flushing out toxins..

4. jonsey78

jonsey78 Well-Known Member

yep i got spots but there going now its all to do with the detox give it a while to settle keep drinking and your skin should clear up x mine is staring too now and is so soft x

5. JD&Coke

JD&Coke Well-Known Member

I'd say what Theresa said about the toixins is spot on.
    I have to say my skin has never felt softer, thank you water :rolleyes:

6. tegzy

tegzy Well-Known Member

i havent experienced any spots as of yet thank god, i never get them usually but ill probably be one of the unlukcy ones lol x

7. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Hey Sarah, yup I was covered in spots for the first few weeks! Xxxxx