Total Solution Spotty's Exante Diary

4... got to 12st 10.5 on 10th Dec, then after my birthday weekend and day in London on Friday I was 12st 11.75 (Sat morning WI)... had a particularly bad weekend this weekend (meals out, fast food and takeaway)... this morning was 13st. Eek. Want to get Xmas out of the way so life can return to less foody ways!!!
thats very possible by saturday :) good luck

Eurghhh, dammit. Day one again tomorrow. Was so good til 8pm... went to a drinks party and BAM.

Yeah - today hasn't gone so well already... thought my shaker was in my car, but got to work and it's nowhere to be seen. Tried making up a shake with a fork, but was so lumpy and gross so I've ended up having Weetabix as it's all I had in my desk drawers. Oh, and a cup of tea!

I am starting to think this isn't really going to happen now until after Christmas. So fed up. Was 13st again this morning. I know that's only 3.5lbs up from my lowest (from the amount I've been scoffing, I'm not surprised!) but really want to get down a bit from there to give me some wriggle room after Christmas Day.

I am still going to try and have my bar for lunch - and maybe a shake for dinner... I know I won't be in ketosis, but at least the calories will be low enough to avoid putting on weight!? Here's hoping.

Bleurghh.

Spots xx

Hi everyone - just keeping up to date... still being naughty - 13st 1lb and climbing (just too much nice nosh around!)- but looking forward to getting back in the zone (and properly this time - no more commitments and foodie days!) on 26th/27th December (not sure what Boxing Day is going to bring yet, but possibly be on it straight away from Monday... if not, Tuesday...)

I'm off to Florida in 78 days, so that countdown is on to get bikini fabulous... I'm aiming to get down to 11st - I'd be happy at 11st 7lbs... and over the moon to see a 10 at the beginning of the weight - but that may be a little optimistic. I also would like to be back on food for a week at least before we go - rather than shock my body with all the yummy food only the USA can provide!

Spotty xx

Good Luck Spotty, I'm new on here, so nice to get to no you.

weight.png

Merry Christmas to you too... and to all my other fellow Exantiers!

Back in two days :) x

Arghhh, well, 'life' happened and we ended up going to stay with friends on 27th, and got a house full tonight so it's back on board on Monday 2nd for me. Happy new year to all! xx

Happy new year! Just been reminded about a wording big family dinner tomorrow... do looks like first day back at work will also be first day back on diet. Bum.

Tues 3rd start date it is! Really looking forward to it! Xx

Hi honey, I'm home!

Back on it today - and about time too! I've been trying to get back on since Christmas, but there has always been a reason why I can't... going away to stay with friends, then big house party, then friend's birthday, then big family dinner etc... just non-stop over the last week.

It's actually quite a relief to be back on it today - all the food I've eaten over the last three weeks has really taken it's toll.

On the up side, I am still 2.5lbs less than when I started Exante on 3rd December... I had lost 10.5lbs, so that's a 8lb gain since my 30th birthday on 10th December (when I essentially threw in the towel)... not too bad, and it's a nice feeling to be lighter in January than I was in December - unlike most of the rest of the population!

I'm off on my holiday of a lifetime with my OH in 66 days (and counting!), so no more slip ups for me for a while. We were invited to a birthday dinner this weekend, but I've put my foot down (with the support of my OH) and have said categorically that I won't be going. I need to really concentrate on me now... I am going to get into a routine with my swimming (maybe not for the first few days, might sink! I get so lethargic at the start of Exante...) and keep my eyes firmly fixed on the prize - a.k.a. new shrunken sexy body, possible new hair cut, nice tanned skin and a big fat smile on my chops!

Hope everyone else had a super dooper Christmas and are all ready and raring to go. I can't get over how active the forum has got in the last few days - bit of a contrast to how it was when I started this time last month - definite case of the January weight loss surge! ;)

Keep in touch everyone!

Spots x

Day two today of my re-start... all going fine so far. Have fallen out of love with the shakes a bit - having 2-3 sweetener tablets in each, but will try and ween myself off. Used to love the choc shakes, now I gag them down - hate the banana (previous fave too), and actually don't mind strawberry anymore. Missing savoury foods - are there any VLCD soups we can buy off the shelf (Tony Ferguson or similar) for one offs? Ultraslim don't do them do they...? Don't want to commit to many in case I can't stomach them.

Anyway - did my measurements last night - one month since the first time I did... and I'm only a few pounds lighter than I was, so wasn't expecting much but I've lost 3inches in total (combination of 1 inch off my waist and 0.5 inches off each other measurement - arm, hips, bust, thigh - except calf, which has stayed the same)

Going to measure again in a months time on 3rd Feb, then 3rd March.

Not weighed myself yet (only second day, so not surprising perhaps, but I am a religious day and night weigher - but avoided scale last night and this morning so very proud of myself!)

Hope everyone else is going well. The forum is still super busy, but the diary thread seems relatively quiet - you all still out there??

Spotty xx

spottydoris said:
Day two today of my re-start... all going fine so far. Have fallen out of love with the shakes a bit - having 2-3 sweetener tablets in each, but will try and ween myself off. Used to love the choc shakes, now I gag them down - hate the banana (previous fave too), and actually don't mind strawberry anymore. Missing savoury foods - are there any VLCD soups we can buy off the shelf (Tony Ferguson or similar) for one offs? Ultraslim don't do them do they...? Don't want to commit to many in case I can't stomach them.

Anyway - did my measurements last night - one month since the first time I did... and I'm only a few pounds lighter than I was, so wasn't expecting much but I've lost 3inches in total (combination of 1 inch off my waist and 0.5 inches off each other measurement - arm, hips, bust, thigh - except calf, which has stayed the same)

Going to measure again in a months time on 3rd Feb, then 3rd March.

Not weighed myself yet (only second day, so not surprising perhaps, but I am a religious day and night weigher - but avoided scale last night and this morning so very proud of myself!)

Hope everyone else is going well. The forum is still super busy, but the diary thread seems relatively quiet - you all still out there??

Spotty xx

Lol I'm here spotty well done on a good start x hope today goes well for you x

Yey! Hi DQ. How was your Christmas? Did you abstain from food throughout or have a planned break? :) xx

spottydoris said:
Yey! Hi DQ. How was your Christmas? Did you abstain from food throughout or have a planned break? :) xx

I had a slightly unplanned break nearly the whole of nov and Dec opps but back now ;)

Haha, I know the feeling - came off for a planned night off - but then one night ran into another, and I ended up kissing goodbye to most of December!! Anyway - we're back, and we're gonna kick it! :) xx

spottydoris said:
Haha, I know the feeling - came off for a planned night off - but then one night ran into another, and I ended up kissing goodbye to most of December!! Anyway - we're back, and we're gonna kick it! :) xx

Exactly ;) look forward not backwards :)

Back