Total Solution Spotty's Exante Diary

Hang in there Honey, u will survive and get through the day.
Stapo

Hmmm... well, I held on to all the positive thoughts I could... but then I went to Tesco.

Such a plonker.

S xx

Last edited:
Hi spotty, well done on week 3 weigh in:clap: great stuff:D

Sorry you're having a hard day:hug99: but please don't beat yourself up. This diet is fab, but sometimes things happen and life gets in the way. BUT you needed something and made good choices, that's huge! How easy would it have been to say sod it and buy a pasty/sandwich/crisps/cake especially if you were feeling hungry, but you didn't:D You knew your body needed something and you chose appropriate healthy food, that's something you should be proud of xxxx

Hi all, thanks so much for your messages.

Well... Tuesday went from bad to worse... I ended up needing to go to the supermarket on the way home to pick up a prescription - ended up buying myself some chocolate - plus MORE pistachios - and scoffed them in the car before I went home.

Had a really upset tummy shortly after walking through the front door, and when I did a pee test on Wednesday morning I was out of ketosis (only do pee sticks very rarely, but this was def no change).

Well - I've had my blow out (of sorts) and it made me feel crap... physically more than emotionally I think. It has taken me a couple of days to get my head back in the game, and this morning I was back to my Tues morning WI weight... so onwards and downwards.

I now know that forgetting a day's packs when I work so far from home is a major issue. Lesson learned.

Anyway - felt I should come clean. Next challenge on Saturday night - my little brothers 21st birthday... *gulp*.

Spots xx

Ahh good luck, I am having a big wobble at the moment, tearfull today, feeling like a loser.
Hope you have a good day
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gillclark1 said:
Ahh good luck, I am having a big wobble at the moment, tearfull today, feeling like a loser.
Hope you have a good day
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hay Gill
Remember "weebles wobble, but they DON'T fall down."
Hope this helps
Stapo

Ah Gill, hang in there. What doesn't break us makes us stronger...

I've had an okay day thanks... a bad tummy but think it's passed now. Was in a bad way earlier... probably by indiscretions from Tuesday catching up with me.

At the pool now, just had a quick swim. Gonna head home shortly and have a bouillon and a shake for pud, washed down with some water :) Deeeee-lish!!

$pott¥ xxx

Had a blow out day, eek!

Back on the wagon tomorrow so see u then.

Just for the record... was 12st 3.5lbs this morning... gonna be more than that tomorrow but was nice while it lasted, and I'll be in the 11s before I know it! Wooooop!!!!!

Hugs to all xxxx

Hi everyone,

Well, feeling a bit ‘bleurghh’ today. Weighed in this morning and had stayed the same as last week – could be a lot worse (i.e. I could have put weight ‘on’), but even so – I had six days of being good, and one of being bad and so I expected “something”… even if it was just 1lb off.

Anyway. Nevermind – onwards and downwards. Goes to show that if you break the rules you get punished.

Unlike my first ‘planned meal’, this time I was slightly less focused. The first time I made sure I stuck to sensible options – no carbs, no sugar etc… but this time I threw caution to the wind and had more than I should have. My mum did a roast and I ended up ‘treating myself’ to two accompanying Yorkshire puds, a parsnip, gravy and even a couple of profiteroles for pudding! By the time I got home I had an awful tummy ache (nothing like red meat to get the gut working!), but proceeded to have the rest of the day off – eating some chocolate and ordering chicken wings and mozzerella sticks from Dominos for supper. Oops!

I have to say, it was awesome to ‘eat’ again, but I probably could have done with switching my brain on and making some better choices about what food I ate. Ah well… lesson learned.

Back on the wagon yesterday – had three shakes yesterday, but have just had a bar today. Hopefully I can get back into the big K within a day or two.

Love to all – let the virtual spanks commence!

Spots xx

Hi spotty, just wanted to wish you a nice smooth easy and fast transition into ketosis:D

Everything with do with this diet wether sticking to it or not is a great learning curve for the future, and we need that:)

You're still a great inspiration to me:D

Aww Loved Up you are so lovely :) Thank you!

Feeling good today... been back on the wagon since Sunday's junk sesh!

Once I am back in the zone I want to start upping my exercise to tone up before my holiday in March...

I swim already and do Pilates, but need to do more weights and bits of cardio I think. Any advice on what I should try? My bum, thighs and tum are my problem areas...

SD xx

Just an update to say that I am still on the wagon and feeling good. Hoping and praying for a 4lb loss this week… I am already 2lbs down on my Tuesday weigh in, and got four more days to go! Would be great to be down near the 12st mark… then it’s just a hop skip and a jump to the holy grail of the 11s!!  Woop!

Just THIRTY SIX days until I go on holiday – would absolutely LOVE to be near 11st when we go… fingers crossed I can stay on the wagon until then.

Last night I had my first vegetable soup of this Exante stint… wasn’t great I have to admit – LL soups definitely beat Exante soups in the VLCD soup deathmatch ;)

My new love, however, is to have a vanilla shake mixed with the Beanies caramel flavoured coffee… the coffee taste actually isn’t very strong and it just tastes like a caramel shake. Nom! Also, you will be pleased that the porridge is growing on me – thank goodness! 

Ok. I’ve got to go into work now… can’t get online at home so will have to load this up later this morning when I get a chance. It’s like time travel – it may look like lunchtime, but it’s actually 7:15am as I write this! Werd.

Hugs to all,
Spots xxx

morning spotty

well done for staying on the wagon:D hopefully you'll be past the worst bit now:cross:

I love the sound of the caramel coffee, and I am very pleased to hear the porridge is growing on you hehe:p (though I agree about the veg soup;)) have got everything crossed you have a great weigh in this week, it will be well deserved xxx

Thank u buddy :)

Just jumped on scales before getting in bath and they said 12st 2.75lbs and it was gone 8pm!!!

O.M.G!!

They may well go up again, then down again but I know I'll be in the 11s by this time next week and that is plain ole' fantastic!!

SD xx

Woop! Weighed in this morning and was 12st 2lbs! YEY! That's 3.25 since Tuesday already... my 4lb loss by next Tues is looking achievable now! :)

Happy happy!

Today I am feeling nice and focused. I'm going to start the 30 day shred again tonight. I did it while I was on WW for a brief period at the start of last year. Always thought it was going to be too vigorous for while on a VLCD, but seems a few of you swear by it so I will give it a go and see what happens! I'm also booked in to do a class at my gym on Monday called 'kinesis technique', and I have no idea what it is! I think it has something to do with cables, but I dunno!

Otherwise, all going ok. Absolutely freezing at the moment. I'm wrapped up at the moment like an eskimo trying desperately to keep warm.

Ah well, at least it's Friday. My OH is off to watch the rugby tomorrow (and then going out on a boys night) so I've got the house/sofa/duvet/tele to myself - and I'm not afraid to use 'em! ;)

Anyone got an exciting plans for the next couple of days??

Spots xx

Wow, snow is here!

Not had a great day today. Ate. Not masses, but some "wrong" stuff. I really struggle at weekend's, its rubbish.

Got a family lunch tomorrow but will be fine with plain meat and greens there.

Just did a sneaky weigh and I was 12st 2lbs just now... Hoping for a loss overnight to put me at 12st 1lb for the first time in over a year :) Hope it happens and my eating doesn't catch up with me and make me pile on weight. :(

Night all xx

Last edited:
Hi Spots how's it going? Hope you have had a good day......you will be into the 11's before you know it. Keep going x

Back