Spread a little Love!!!

happygal

Banned
Just wanted to remind people that if someone gives them a really nice encouraging post or really good advice then they can add to their reputation. I think that it escapes people where to do it because its quite small but all you need to do is click the scales on the bottom left hand corner of their post. You can also find out what your own points are by clicking he scales on your own post!!

Go on!! Spread a little Love, Encourage those encouragers and reward the good advice you are given!!

Admin have prob already done something like this but it took me ages to work out how to do it and even then I had to ask Mini a question.

Just wanted to remind people that if someone gives them a really nice encouraging post or really good advice then they can add to their reputation. I think that it escapes people where to do it because its quite small but all you need to do is click the scales on the bottom left hand corner of their post. You can also find out what your own points are by clicking he scales on your own post!!

Go on!! Spread a little Love, Encourage those encouragers and reward the good advice you are given!!

Admin have prob already done something like this but it took me ages to work out how to do it and even then I had to ask Mini a question.

awwww - ur luvvly :)

what a nice thing to post.....made me smile ;)

hope u've had another good day !

Debz
xx

Good Idea's Claire

I didn't realise it told you your points if you click on the scales on your own post.

Thanks for the info.

Dizzy x

awwww - ur luvvly :)

what a nice thing to post.....made me smile ;)

hope u've had another good day !

Debz
xx

Dizzy said
Good Idea's Claire

I didn't realise it told you your points if you click on the scales on your own post.

Thanks for the info.

Dizzy x

Well I just thought that since the fuction is there then it might as well be used for the right purposes. Rather than just being a post counter. I could post Hello 1000 times and never encourage but encourgement and good advice is worth 1 zillion posts or more!!

Well I just thought that since the fuction is there then it might as well be used for the right purposes. Rather than just being a post counter. I could post Hello 1000 times and never encourage but encourgement and good advice is worth 1 zillion posts or more!!

That's so true Claire:) Thank you for spreading a little love:) You're a star:D:D

love xxxx:):D:)

U are soooo right hun ! thanks again for reminding us all ;)

Debz
xx

Back