Spreading weeklies over 7 days, help!!!

Yes :)

The More Weeklies Ive used the More I have lost lol x Hence the reoccurring phrase 'More IS More' I know it's not true for everyone but it certainly has been for me! X

Its defo fab eating more and losing weight. I know my neice does ww and she never uses her weeklies and she had a bad week or so she thought and lost half a stone that week so I guess her bad week used up her weeklies

Im trying for 5 a day mon to fri then some on drinkies on weekend

Its defo fab eating more and losing weight. I know my neice does ww and she never uses her weeklies and she had a bad week or so she thought and lost half a stone that week so I guess her bad week used up her weeklies

Im trying for 5 a day mon to fri then some on drinkies on weekend

Your Niece is an ambassador for 'More IS More' ! I had two weeks towards the beginning where I used Zero Weeklies, those were also the weeks I had my two smallest losses! X

Your Niece is an ambassador for 'More IS More' ! I had two weeks towards the beginning where I used Zero Weeklies, those were also the weeks I had my two smallest losses! X

We all think eat less lose weight hense why I really never ate much and was quite happy to starve myself. Because I hated how fat I am thus didnt feel like eating. That made me feel down and when I get down I go to gym and somewhat live there. As exercising clears my head especially running.

So im quite happy the weight is coming off im exercising only walking which I need to start running but stil feeling too fat.

Plus I feel like I eat sooooooooooo much lol.

Yes shes done fab she has quitr a bit to lose but doing so well thats what made me try it.

We all think eat less lose weight hense why I really never ate much and was quite happy to starve myself. Because I hated how fat I am thus didnt feel like eating. That made me feel down and when I get down I go to gym and somewhat live there. As exercising clears my head especially running.

So im quite happy the weight is coming off im exercising only walking which I need to start running but stil feeling too fat.

Plus I feel like I eat sooooooooooo much lol.

Yes shes done fab she has quitr a bit to lose but doing so well thats what made me try it.

I think once you see it works for one person, you have to see what all the fuss is about! I've done some really silly diets and I've still never lost as much as I have done on WW! Plus it doesn't cost mega bucks to follow like some diets do. X

Back