Spring Bank Holiday 2012

Just a reminder. Next year's Spring Bank Holiday is not the last Monday in May as usual, but June 4th, AND June 5th is also a Bank Holiday. This is because of the Queen's Jubilee. It is not in most diaries as many were printed before the decision was made.

AnnaFaraday said:
Just a reminder. Next year's Spring Bank Holiday is not the last Monday in May as usual, but June 4th, AND June 5th is also a Bank Holiday. This is because of the Queen's Jubilee. It is not in most diaries as many were printed before the decision was made.

I've already booked annual leave for that week and shall be in Wales!

I've got that week booked off already as well!

It's my birthday on Saturday 9th so decided to take that week off and the first couple of days of the following week (so still taking 5 full days off work in addition to the bank holidays). Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it yet but sure I'll come up with something!

And I can spend 11 days (mixture of before and after) around my birthday constantly drunk if I so wish... not that I will of course! ;)

My birthday is the 8th June so that's good I can book the time off too....love it! X

I am already off that day as it is half term. I am paid pro-rata, and I only have so many paid days off and as this is an extra days holiday then my work need to pay us either an extra days money or give us a day off in lieu.
Waiting to hear still.

Back