Squash Syns

Mel1981

We had a discussion about squash tonight at weigh in about not all of the no added sugar squashes being free, well i've always used the asda double concentrate juice as it's no added sugar but I wanted to double check tonight if it indeed is free, can anyone help me as I can't seem to find it in the food directory. What fruit squash does everybody else drink?

Asda's IS FREE, cos i looked it up for someone earlier. I use Tescos and always drink it as free, but i'll go look it up!

The Tescos double concentrate isn't even on the SW website! but i have always drank them as free. The High juice no added sugar is 1syn per 75mls, but that would make up a LOT of squash if you ask me

How much a day do you guys drink? I'm wary of drinking too much because while it is free it still has a few calories in it :confused:

On days where i am teaching all day i will get through 3l of squash a day easy. and all last winter i drank hot squash instead of tea and coffee, so had maybe 8 mug fulls?? ish Hasnt ever hindered my weight loss

The Tescos double concentrate isn't even on the SW website! but i have always drank them as free. The High juice no added sugar is 1syn per 75mls, but that would make up a LOT of squash if you ask me

That would make up alot of squash :) so that's not too bad I suppose but I don't even like the high juices, I find them too sweet! :S

I have to admit I drink more coffee in the winter so maybe I should switch to hot juice instead otherwise alot of syns will be used up on milk

Back