Squeezes diary week 1

Hey, difficult to reply to all as on my iPhone and can't see the messages! But Sandra... I just went back to try to find the diary that had shocked me a little. Sure you have to allow yourself the odd treat, but the real key to success is changing WHY you eat food... Eating it to survive not to indulge. And seeing someone say on maintenance that they had 5 packets of crisps, a chocolate mousse and a freddo all in one meal... And then a few days later having 4 crumpets and two pieces of toast with butter and more chocolate all in one sitting... That is not a permanent, life changing shift in the way she sees food. Which is her choice and that's fine. But it just made me clarify to myself that I am going to put my heart and soul into gaining a consistent healthy attitude surrounding food and it's purpose. A bag of crisps a week is fine. 5 in one day is what made us all obese in the first place and I'd rather eat cat sh!t than end up back to my old habits after 5 months of starvation and hard work! I'm in no way putting her down... It's her choice if she wants to do that. But i just mentioned it in my diary because it emphasised the change I want to make. Can't remember what else I was meant to reply to now lol :p x

Oh and Abnid... So understand everything that you said... And your biggest enemy indeed is your mind! It will tell you there's no point, that u won't succeed so u may as well give up, and it will tell you to just eat that bit of this or that and that it won't hurt. Just have to ignore it, and force new thought patterns that are positive.. My daughter earlier had a chicken burger... And she didn't eat it! And I went in the kitchen and it was sat there staring at me lol. I would normally polish off what she leaves! I picked up the chicken burger and had a sniff lol. And part of me really wanted to eat a bit.. And my head said "go on, one bite won't hurt" but I forced "no, you don't want to do it, put it in the bin" into my head instead. Felt amazing to kick foods ass!!! He he x

I don't know who's post it could've been either? Certainly no-one who is maintaining at the moment would dream of eating half a dozen packets of crisps:eek:

I personally allow myself about 150 calories a day for treats, ie a kitkat, wagon wheel or something like that......I only have the one and I don't have 500 calories worth! and I don't have it every day...... I used to quite happily eat one of those bags of white chocolate-covered strawberries but I know that they are now way out of bounds! I honestly prefer being a size 12 far more than I enjoy chocolate:D

Yeh she is maintaining at the mo... It's Vanessas diary... Like I said i really am not putting her down in ANY WAY, and don't know anything about her journey. I'm jot judging and im sure she has done very well. I didn't read her whole diary just the last week or two. And yes in one day she had 5 packets of square crisps, a chocolate mousse, a freddo and some shortbread biscuits. Then s few days later half a ton of buttery toast and crumpets at once with a load of other crap. I know it's important to allow yourself the odd little treat, but for me I NEVER want to pig out for enjoyments sake again. I want food to never ever get the better of me... And you can't tell me when she was eating 5 packs of crisps that she had control??!! The fact that food has controlled me my entire life scares me so much, this next 5 months is a re-programming and every day I tell myself that I will never be able to eat that kinda stuff in excess again. Maybe the odd packet of crisps and perhaps a fizzy drink OCCASIONALLY. but eating them every day or in multiples is a damned guaranteed sign that the unhealthy relationship with food is still underlying there... And I want mine gone! And I'll fight to get rid of it.

Please again, in no way am I being judgemental of that girl or demeaning her success losing weight, I'm just using it as an example to point out what I wish to accomplish. I appreciate it's very hard to completely remove the food demons that tell you to eat rubbish or binge... But I am gonna try my absolute hardest and fight with all my strength to never have them plague my life again.

In hoping when I get there I can be as strong as I feel today. I'm not letting myself think about food i want to eat after TFR unless it's thinking realistically about how I can maintain and get enough vitamins & minerals and how to eat to boost my metabolism. Fantasising about a kebab or a pasty is BANNED cuz as far as I'm concerned, food that has no real nutritional benefits is not food to me... It's a drug. And I don't want to be an addict anymore!
X

Well, day 7 reached and completed 100% Thats my third mini-goal achieved and I feel amazing.. so proud of myself and cannot wait for WI tomorrow... I know its gonna be good cuz i can tell iv lost a load of weight... my jeans are falling down! and big chunks of flab are alot smaller! eeeeee so chuffed :) still feeling weak and my mouth feels and tastes like the bottom of a birdcage. But its all worth it :)

Good luck for WI tomorrow!!!! Come back and let us all know how you have done :)

Thankyou Katie!! I can't wait :) I'll be straight on here updating my stats lol :) hope your doing well :) x

Hmmm thats debatable... Having to re feed which I'm not happy about so weight loss has slowed down and went for a fire pit today with friends and had half a chicken burger and a sausage which is ok but ended up picking a wine gums. I just dont feel like I've been on the tfr long enough to get rid of those bad habits!!! I think I'm gonna order exante to my dads house for me to bring back next week... But it means starting over with ketosis but hey ho!!

Ahhhh another person up in the middle of the night lol. My daughters really poorly so I'm just watching the latest news on japan... Ain't turned sky news off since Friday... Bloody awful. Puts my sh!t in perspective!!!

Shame u have to refeed :( there's be-yu and the 'VLCD shakes' that you could probably have delivered to you!! Have a look on eBay and see if any will deliver internationally?? You have come so far it would be a shame to end it now... And like you said u need to change your habits which takes time. Dont worry bout the slip-up today just don't use it as an excuse to binge even more... Just get back on the straight and narrow!!! Good luck with it xx

Well done on the 100% week, it feels really good! Looking forward to finding out how you've done. Good luck with the weigh it today!

Come on....come on....how did you do???? I'm on day 7 now and WI tomorrow. I really hope you did well.

Squeeze... we are all waiting :)

Im 6 hours behind the uk was just sat here trying to kill a bit of time!!! lol. And re the news in Japan... i know, its just awful. My brother lives in Osaka which is about 400 miles from where it all happened so naturally im worried anyway :-( I try not to watch too much of the news on it as it gets me tense and uptight!!

Anyway... go get weighed!!!!!! Good luck!!!

Hello all... Made me really smile to see you all waiting to hear how I got on... Feel so supported in this!! Thankyou all so much.

I have just got home from WI and have lost 7lbs :) i was hoping for a little more as I was completely 100% and others have lost more but it's half a stone and I'm glad it's gone!!!

Seriously massive thanks to you all for your support :) hope u all get fantastic results :) xx

And Katie hope your brothers ok... Even if he wasn't in affected areas it must have had a huge impact on him! Xx

Hiya, yes he is ok thank you!!

Well done for 7lb off, thats great!!! That really is awesome!!!
Dont feel down about it, your body is doing its own thing and 7lb in one week is fab, and more will be off next week too!!! What matters is how your clothes feel and how you feel more than anything and if you feel better in your clothes then thats better than anything!!!
Keep up the good work and here is to a week as fab as the last!!! :)

Just wanted to say your diary is fab and well done on your half a stone loss xx

Great news, half stone is a half stone you don't have to carry around any more! That's a pound a day!

Well done chick! Celebrate with some fizzy water xxxx :)

that's great Squeeze. Don't be down about it. It really really is a lot of weight. Try to remember how much you lost in a week on other programs.
I met a guy recently who lost 16 lbs in his first week. I was amazed. But subconsciously I was thing....maybe I can do that in the first week! The pharmacist put me right! Every body reacts differently. I am weighing in tomorrow. I keep thinking 4lbs in my head. Trying not to be disappointed that I won't get to lose 16!!
I'd be really happy to lose 7 lbs but I doubt it. I feel looser in jeans and someone remarked on me losing weight today. But I feel i have lost a lot from my face!! Not a good look in your mid forties!!
Anyway, enjoy the success. Nice bubble bath. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Will let you know.
xx

Back