Squirt until you hurt! - My adventures with FryLight

Lumpee

Hello and welcome

I knew that title would get your attention! I joined SW on 3/1/13 again for the 4th time *hangs head in shame* but I am hoping with the wonderful minimins help it will be 4th time a charm.

So a little about me I am 27 and live in Manchester with my OH and my DD who is 2. They are my everything and the main reason I am more determined than ever is that I refuse to be the fat mum at the school gates so head held high I am here to stay!

Any help and advice would be gratefully received, think I need all the help I can get!

I am going to be taking this one 7lbs at a time as I have quite away to go.

So thank you for reading and *waves her no added sugar vimto in the air* Here is to a brilliant 2013!

xx

I have planned today's food which looks like this....

B - Poached egg, mushrooms and beans on toast - HEb and 1.5 syns

L - Mushy pea curry and chips with one slice of best of both - 4.5 syns (I blend the curry down so its like a curry sauce)

D - Pork roast dinner -I cooked the pork in the slow cooker yesterday so its all ready to go

After reading the bargains thread on here we are going to our local Spar - Greek mullerlights only a £1 well worth the half a syn!

Well i have just finished my tea and then had some jelly and fruit....cant move, I feel so much more positive this time around than my previous half hearted attempts.
I was on the phone to my sister earlier and she did not seem interested when i was telling her about SW not saying she should but i think it is because she has heard it all before so i cant really blame her but i am determined to prove everyone wrong!

Hi, this is my first time trying slimming world and I have a long way to go as well. Good luck and hope you get the first 7 soon :)

Hi, this is my first time trying slimming world and I have a long way to go as well. Good luck and hope you get the first 7 soon :)

Thanks wexy how are you finding it so far?? Keep me updated on how you're getting on if you can would love to know if it works for you! xx

Hi again lol
So far I'm coping with the food and just eating less meat and pasta/rice whilst upping the veg as and fruit. difficulty for me will be alcohol! I'm sure most of my syns will go on that :)
Will read with interest how you get on this time round x

Hi, I'm also back at sw for 4th time. Actually cannot believe I'm here again but at least we are here. Good luck to you!

Hello there!

I think it's far better rejoining a fourth time than carrying on gaining weight :) so well done!

I rejoined for the second time on Wednesday and was so nervous going in through the doors. Are you going to group or at home? I got off to a bad 2 days but Sat/Sun have been better. Good luck with proving your sister wrong!

Hi everybody, I think I have become the queen of rejoining, I just haven't had my head in the right place all the other seven times but now I am fully ready to go back to class as felt a bit embarrassed to go back but reading this has given me the courage to go back so thanks guys I shall email again after my group, hope you all are getting on we'll with the diet

Hi, I'm also back at sw for 4th time. Actually cannot believe I'm here again but at least we are here. Good luck to you!

Thank you at least we keep trying lets hope this time we succeed good luck

Hello there!

I think it's far better rejoining a fourth time than carrying on gaining weight :) so well done!

I rejoined for the second time on Wednesday and was so nervous going in through the doors. Are you going to group or at home? I got off to a bad 2 days but Sat/Sun have been better. Good luck with proving your sister wrong!

Hi
I am going to group I was so nervous when i first walked in (again) but i realised no one cares the thing is I am going back and i am determined!
xx
Hi everybody, I think I have become the queen of rejoining, I just haven't had my head in the right place all the other seven times but now I am fully ready to go back to class as felt a bit embarrassed to go back but reading this has given me the courage to go back so thanks guys I shall email again after my group, hope you all are getting on we'll with the diet
Let me know how you get on hun we can do it this time :)

Thank you to everyone who is reading this was well chuffed when i realised I am not talking to myself lol

Well today has gone well so far and i was so proud of myself because a friend of mine brought in a tin of celebrations and i resisted even when someone tipped them out on my desk to tempt me :p

I had fruit salad and a greek muller for breakfast and left overs for lunch so far used 3.5 syns

I have just made a lovely tea of chicken chilli pasta which i got from here: Skillet Chicken Chili Mac | The Comfort of Cooking I used my faithful frylight and added peppers and mushrooms rather than black beans and it was beautiful.

Realised I have not used my healthy B which i always struggle with grrr i dont know what to have maybe bananas on toast later mmmm

Hope you are all having a lovely day

xx

Last edited:
Hi, well done on resisting the celebrations. :D

I never struggle with HEB, which is why I like green so much since I get to have double!!
The Special K chewy bars are nice (I've only tried the milk chocolate version) but my favourite would be the rocky road hifi light bars you can get at group.

I've tried before using bread as HEB, but any time I have its slowed losses down which is a pity since I love bread.

Hey!! well done on the celebrations front!! I think i would of caved!!lol! People always try to sabotage people when they are trying to lose weight i find! Sounds like your doing well, this is my 2nd attempt, doing it at home this time as with work and LO struggle to always make it to group, which i think sets me up for a fail, so have joined here hoping that i can find support this way. Doing it with a few friends at home too although i by far have double if not triple to lose compared to them! although looking at it in smaller chunks.

Hey!! well done on the celebrations front!! I think i would of caved!!lol! People always try to sabotage people when they are trying to lose weight i find! Sounds like your doing well, this is my 2nd attempt, doing it at home this time as with work and LO struggle to always make it to group, which i think sets me up for a fail, so have joined here hoping that i can find support this way. Doing it with a few friends at home too although i by far have double if not triple to lose compared to them! although looking at it in smaller chunks.

Thank u i was pleased with myself. i know a few people doing SW n they only need to loose a stone but any support helps :) and smaller chunks is the way forward im taking it one 7lb at a time x

Hi lumpee,

I started slimming world for the 4 time on the 3rd and also have a way to go. Just want to wish you all the best with your journey.
Dont know where my goal weight come from but i didnt do it and never been that weight :-0 good luck x x

Back