SS + 200 kcal

nay

Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone else was on SS with a small 200kcal meal? I've done this for my first week and have my weigh in tomorrow (bricking myself). I was just curious what you'd made for your mini-meals? Mind have been pretty small, i've kept it a little under so I made sure I wasn't overindulging but I had chicken tonight and it seemed like quite a lot - however my dry chicken did taste okay as I closed my eyes and imagined a big juicy slice of P*zza (it's a swear word at the mo) hehe.

xxxx

Im doing 810 and I having lots of omlettes with things like onion and mushroom in. Or cheesy scrambled eggs. Or chicken with cottage cheese, lettuce and cucumber.

Im not feeling like im missing out, im thoroughly enjoying my evening meal. Wish id done 810 before.

That sounds reeeally nice. I haven't got a book yet 'cos my CDC said the new ones should be out this week. Are you still losing on the 810? x

Week 1 =5lbs, week 2 set to be another 5lbs. It may not be as huge a loss as SS, but ive failed so many times on that...id rather take the smaller losses and stay on track longer. :)

Yeah definitely. I'm an all or nothing so I don't know I'd do as well on 810.. we'll see eh. Good luck anyway :D 5lb a week is excellent xxx

Back