SS and BMI?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NicolaR, 23 July 2009 Social URL.

1. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I noticed in the documentaion for CD it says that to do SS you need to have a BMI over 25. Does this mean that as soon as your BMI drops below this you have to move to a higher plan?

Or could you continue your current 12 week period and then have to move up, or does your BMI not matter anymore as long as it was over 25 when you first started? Very confused!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    As soon as you reach BMI 25, you need to be on the 810 plan. It's a good idea to move up to SS+ if BMI25 is getting close then 810 as soon as it's reached :)

It's the rule regardless of how long you've been on SS or SS+, starting weight, whatever. Nobody should SS or SS+ at BMI25 or under :)

4. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Cheers KD. It won't affect me for quite a while yet but there's no harm in looking ahead I guess :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.