• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ss and energy?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
hi I'm on a restart of cd, did 6 weeks not long ago, I'm at the end of the first week but I'm super wiped out? Does anyone find ss+ helps with energy? I'm looking after my 5 month old and I'm even struggling to pick her up. I want to have the best lost and avoid food but how can I get my energy up? Thanks x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well i on day 2 of restart as well on ss and at work can hardly stay awake, feel like zombie so think after a week that would go hopefully but i guess it takes time for ur body to adjust to no food so there fore total lack of energy

Hi
I'm SS+ but the 4 shakes and skimmed milk option. Whilst I'm not actually eating the calories are suppose to be about the same. I found I had no energy for about 2 weeks then after that my levels returned to normal (no energy boost for me), so the extra calories didn't apear to make a difference to me at all....oooh...unless of course the extra carbs made me take longer to get into ketosis....sorry, not much help am I.
Hope you feel better soon. xx

Hi all, I felt like that the 1st couple of weeks and I still can't overdo it ... but it does get better.. I do SS+ since day one I have had milk in my coffee and tea and if I am really cold or tired I have an extra pack, I have a 3 year old and have to keep up!!! So sometimes I have no choice!

It does pass tho, lots of early nights with plenty of sleep x

Hello,

I have been wondering about this myself. I fell asleep when i got home lastnight. Got up after 5 mins and forced myself in the shower which woke me up.

I am wondering if a little exercise would give a buzz and thus more energy. I have Davina DVDs which were great before. I also have a pilates machine.

also, would exercise slow down the weight loss?

Any suggestions?