SS+ and ketosis..

kadmus

Hi,

I am just starting my week of SS+ and have just had a chicken fillet and green salad. Has anyone stayed in ketosis while doing this step? Do you start getting hunger pangs??

The vast majority of people will stay in ketosis on SS+ :)

I'm doing SS+ and have stayed in ketosis when eating chicken + greens, several times. :) I don't really get "hungry" exactly but I start hankering for a shake if I haven't taken one in a while.

Does the weight of the chicken matter? I think the chicken I had was about 200g. 120g is like nothing!! But I don't want to get knocked out of ketosis for having a bigger slab of chicken!!!

Does the weight of the chicken matter? I think the chicken I had was about 200g. 120g is like nothing!! But I don't want to get knocked out of ketosis for having a bigger slab of chicken!!!

More chicken wont effect ketosis, but it could hamper weight loss because of the calories.

On SS+ the quantities are 120g, but 810 it's 175g. Best to keep to either of those for maximum loss :)

I've had some better losses on SS+ than when I was on SS..
I re-started on thurs on SS+ and got into ketosis today. I find SS+ works better for me as I look forward to my evening meal.

Back