SS and Skimmed Milk

Emma1904

Working on it
Hey all,

Wondering if someone could help me out...

Would it make much of a difference to my weight loss if I did SS and still have skimmed milk in my tea? I drink about 3 cups a day. Just can't afford to do SS+ at the moment :mad:

Thanks

x x x

It's what I do all the time. I call it SS+ lite. :D

As far as I can tell, it makes virtually no difference to my weekly losses.

I have skimmed milk in my tea :) I wouldn't be able to cope otherwise! It's so low in Cals and Fat I can't see how it could make you stop loosing weight x

i have purple milk which is still quite low in cals but then i did only have a 3lb loss last week but i drank alot of tea but iv cut down this week! wen i done ss before i had red milk and i had good losses x

i awlays have red milk and have about 6 cups a day :$ x

I use skimmed milk too, I have about 3-4 cups a day and it really don't make a differnce to my weigh in's x

I looked at the carbs in skimmed milk and I personally didn't want to risk it. I now use alpro unsweetened soya milk. It takes a little getting used to but only a little and it makes the diet totally bearable and it has virtually no carbs which could affect losses (0.1g per 100ml)

I looked at the carbs in skimmed milk and I personally didn't want to risk it. I now use alpro unsweetened soya milk. It takes a little getting used to but only a little and it makes the diet totally bearable and it has virtually no carbs which could affect losses (0.1g per 100ml)

having skimmed milk is not a risk. it is what is recommended on ss+ and keeps u in ketosis. I , like the others have always used skimmed milk in tea so technically using the allowance of ss+ ( although i only use around 120mls a day) and i dont have the additional shake.
even with the milk and 4 shakes u would stay in ketosis and most definately doesnt affect ur weight losses. :D

Skimmed milk is totally OK!

I had it every day when on SS 200 mls of it in my first shake and in coffees throughout the day :D

Had losses of 3/5 pound per week

Go for it! x

Back