SS chocolate vs Lighterlife chocolate packs! Winner?

LucySera

I thought this might be interesting reading for you all. Although I'm following the Slim and Save VLCD on 3 products a day, a friend of mine who has just finished Lighterlife gave me 2 of her leftover packets in chocolate and vanilla which I'm planning on using up in my first few days. Having been 100% yesterday and really quite enjoyed the chocolate shake, I thought I would try the Lighterlife chocolate pack this morning for comparison.

Well, I can say that there is no real difference between them. In fact, at a stretch, I would say that the Slim and Save chocolate shake tasted a bit nicer - slightly creamier I think.

Now I know that Lighterlife includes counselling in their price, and for some this may be worth the difference, but I can't help to compare the £72 a week price to the much cheaper value of Slim and Save! Taste-wise, I certainly don't think we're missing out :)

LL here is £86 per week! yikes!!

just the same i think!

A lot of the LL packs are now made in the same factory in France as the Slim and Save, Protimeal, Avidlite, W8 etc. The company is called Bariatrix and it supplies many, many VLCD plans. This may be why they taste so similar!

Back