1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

SS+ Meals

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thisisit120lbs, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. thisisit120lbs

thisisit120lbs Well-Known Member

Hi

I was wondering if any one out there can tell me how I can have my tofu or quorn meals? I am veggie and don't know how to cook my ss+ meals? :rolleyes:

Also, what other veggie meals can I have, I'm listing a variety so I don't get bored and continue the CD plan over a period of 5 months....

Appreciate a few ideas! Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Well-Known Member

hi im sure tofu and tuna in water is on ss+.x

4. thisisit120lbs

Hi Shanny

Thanks for ur reply but I am not allowed Tuna!

5. Falafel

Falafel Well-Known Member

Veggies don't eat fish.

I *think* cottage cheese is allowed thisisit.

6. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Yes cottage cheese (low fat) is fine.

I have my quorn brasied in tin foil with veg and bouillion or I dry fry it with veg and add a small amount of balsamic vinegar. I also do cottage cheese bake where I mix the cottage cheese with veg and bake in the oven. Hope this hopes I also have a link to tofu recipes I will post. You will have to adapt them but may give you some ideas.

7. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

8. thisisit120lbs

Thanks Falafal and Miss Jelly Tot..Baked cottage cheese and veg sounds lovely!