SS+ Milk/Yogurt question

Lazyhound

I am on SS+ and this week I am doing it with shakes rather than food.

My question is, can I swop the skimmed milk allowance for some fat free yogurt (that 0% one)? I tried some whizzed into my shake yesterday and it made it so creamy and I'd like to carry on doing it as I don't drink milk in tea or coffee anyway.

Thanks in advance :)

Annie x

I think you can have this, I'm sure I've seen it on here (I hope so, because I'm using it! :eek:). Let's see what the CDCs say.......

lazyhound have you been on sole source plus every week since u started cambridge? I wud think it would be fine to have yogurt instead of milk, compare the cals, carb and fat of 200ml of skimmed to the yogurt. well done on your weight loss so far.:D

weeks 1-4.....20 pounds lost on ssplus

I thought I had seen it somewhere but couldn't find it Jacey. I probably wasn't searching for the right words!

kakafowler, I have been on SS+ for the last 4 weeks after 10 on SS. I had been having the small meal but last week I started slipping with a few extra bits here and there so I wanted to have a bit more control this week :) Thanks.

You've done brilliantly in your 4 weeks to lose 20 lbs :happy096:

Annie x

I know that on 810 you can swap daily allowance of 340ml skimmed milk for 150g total 0% greek yog. HTH

I know that on 810 you can swap daily allowance of 340ml skimmed milk for 150g total 0% greek yog. HTH
Aha, that's handy to know - just what I needed to see (also extra-handy because I didn't know the quantity was different!). Thanks! :)

Back