SS PLUS

Kiwii, you do what you feel you want to. Its YOUR diet, no one elses. I've read the posts and in all honesty, I find that when people have to make an opinion, they also need to respect the answer and not argue them down, which has happened here. Keep up with your plan Kiwii, you've done well loosing all that weight x

Great things.....do you have OCD or any type of obsessive disorder?
It sounds to me that you are abit OTT about this!
I would also watch that your compulsion to not deter at all from the *set* diet (which by the way even since I did CD 3 years ago it has changed alot from what it is now) doesn't morph into an eating disorder....

As a maintainer myself I know how hard it can be (and scary) to move away from what you are *meant* to do.....but different things work for different people.

And yes if kiwili had posted shed had 2 mcdonalds and a whole cheesecake i would be responding differently, but she hasn't! I also don't eat the yolks of eggs purely because of the fat/calorie content...but thats because Im currently calorie counting and not following a meal replacement diet.

Omg when you eat cucumber do you eat the SKIN??? Because is says cucumber and not cucumber with no skin. Better eat those egg shells too otherwise you're deviating from CD!

**** it....let's all get down the take away and just have a kebab....*please don't take me at all seriously, i am of course taking the mick*....all though.....you could probably fashion a chicken kebab on ss+ by mulching the chicken and refashioning into a wafer thin piece and then grilling and adding some shredded lettuce and a little tabasco??.....someone needs to try that. I should probably point out at this time that have been a vegetarian for 12 years and I'm on ss!!!....why am I fantasising about chicken kebabs??

Do what makes you happy....if it was me, I'd be doing it the other way round...all about the yolk I am!!!

xx

Sorry starlight......getting carried away!!! x

Back