SS+ question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sass, 10 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Sass

Sass Silver Member

I'm having my first proper SS+ Meal this evening :D

I have got some spinace & rocket but i'm not sure how much of these i should have. I have lost my little booklet :rolleyes: and my CDC emailed me to say what i can have but only put an amount to the protien's.

Would anyone be kind enough to let me know how much i can have tonight. I'm going to see my cdc tomorrow so i can get another booklet from her then.

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    The book says 2 table spoons full of greens! I have never been able to get this spot on though - I would have a good spoon full of each. Hope you enjoy your meal (I love SS+ and my losses have been better on this plan)

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes sarah is right its 2 spoon fulls...but i go about 4-5 spoonfulls as its just not enough greens! My loses are also fab on SS+ :)

Good luck x

5. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Thanks peeps, I did have 4 spoonfuls mrsessex as like you i thought 2 spoons just didn't look like enough.

I'm hoping doing ss+ will mean i'm less likely to blip seems as i have the evening meal to look forward to. Its good to know you both have had good if not better losses on the ss+ plan. I had always been kinda negative about SS+, i did slim fast before CD and i always thought if i needed to do SS+ then i might aswell do slim fast but if the losses are just as good i will be a happy :bunnydance:

Is there a thread about that i haven't seen with some SS+ meal ideas ?

6. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i'm an avid cook and i have some measuring spoons for tablespoons, and they are rediculously small! I have my meal on a small plate and have about a handful of the "green" part of the meal becuase its the most ambigious measurement ever....tablespoon of flour...EASY.....table spoon of Asparagus??? not bloody likely!

:D

xxx

7. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :rotflmao:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.