SS+ question

lshafik

I am on 4 packs a day - I am on my 3rd day.

However, if I wanted to could I replace my 4th pack with the 'food' option.

2 hard boiled medium eggs and 2 tablespoons of veg (which I have got the list for)

Would this affect anything?

I am so frightened it might not get me to ketosis quick enough.

Oh, I didn't realise your on 4 packs when I replied in the other thread. The book says 4 packs plus skimmed milk, but someone who has been doing CD for a while could probably tell you if you can add the meal instead.

My CDC said she wasn't allowed to give me 3 packs anymore as she said that they are changing the diet - apparently she would have her CDC title stripped.

Well - she said it used to be that way - she has been doing it 14 years - she said that now she would be crossed off the books if they saw she was only doing 3 a day - however she was initially going to do 3 a day plus the meal but I asked if I could have 4 instead.

I'm worried for my weightloss now :(

the diet is being changed, those with a bmi over 40 cannot start on solesource, my cdc told me it would be 810 for women and 1000 for men if thier bmi is over 40 and for those with a bmi of 60 or above ( i started at bmi 60 ) it woud be no ower than 1000 with regular monitoring from the gp

if you are doing ss+ then you can either have 4 packs (regardless of height) and skimmed milk OR 3 packs and a meal from the list in the book.

if you are doing ss+ then you can either have 4 packs (regardless of height) and skimmed milk OR 3 packs and a meal from the list in the book.

but can you chop and change in the week so for instance, have the 4 shakes a day during the week but on weekends you could do 3 + meal as you have more time to prepare?

Don't know, hun. I can't see that it would be a huge problem, but it might cause you a bit of a problem head-wise if you have food now - especially if you feel a bit like it might be cheating. Mindgames are a killer on this diet...

Is it worth giving your Cambridge Counsellor a quick call to see what he/she thinks? That's part of what you're paying for, hun, so you shouldn't feel that you can't x

Doh, just realised it was you who had the lovely omelette. :D

Disregard last post... :)

Back