• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SS+?

ok, so i had a great weight loss for my first week by doing SS 100%.
but...i have a few meals out with friends this week and i DO NOT want to tell 1 or 2 of them that are going to be there that i am on CD.
I was thinking of moving up to SS+ but I know that once I go onto SS+ im going to want to stay there.
so... what are the weight losses like on SS+?
and is there a website where i can find out what foods and how much of it i can have on SS+?(or if you can be bothered to post the info on here, it would be appreciated also:p);)

This is my mini goal tracker

this is my ultimate goal tracker

Week 1 loss = 10lbs
Week 2 loss =

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi weight losses on SS+ are still good. On average about 12-14lbs a month so a little less then SS. Were you given a Sole Source booklet from your CDC when you started? Pinky coloured.

The losses are about the same on SS+ (I'm on it) and I kind of do a mix between the 4 packs and milk, and the meals when I have to eat out.

I get restaurants to do me a nice chicken salad, or chicken breast and broccoli.

There is a list of what you can/can't have in the yellow book.

So it's a green and white meal, 200 kcal.

White fish / white poultry
(Cod, chicken, turkey)
Tuna
Plain Quorn
Leafy greens,
Green salad
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Courgette

No carrots, tomatoes, peppers etc. Anything that isn't green or white basically!

Spices, herbs, curry powder all make life a little more interesting. Be aware of premixed seasonings though - like jerk, or bbq - they are loaded with sugary things.

Use your common sense really, if it works for you do it, if it doesn't don't. (Also if a seasoning has stuff in it you wouldn't eat on a diet - mango and lime for example, then don't eat them, they'll knock you out of ketosis)

Hope that helps.