SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

Well, my back is still a bit sore but not as bad as yesterday.

Today I have had 3 packs and an AAM type meal - 3oz cooked meat and some salad. Avoided the bread roll that Mrs CB wanted me to have.

Water is up to almost 4.5 litres and should be 5 by the time I'm done.

Roll on Episode VI because silly me almost ate carbs tonight based on the fact that Episode VI hadn't started yet. Doh, silly girl and luckily sense took over and I had a AAM instead!

Gotta get some WM work done so will catch up later if I get a chance xxx

You've had a good day today Sarah, well done :flowers:flowers for you, and Mrs CB can keep her carbs can't she...

:party0036:So fill your glass with water.... CHEERS...

Love

Seriously Sarah well done - you did so well to resist that bread roll..! Bread and Biscuits are my weaknesses..!

I can't believe I've nearly got to the end of Day 1 - been slow with the water prob only had 2L but am just drinking my last hot Tetra b4 heading to bed for an early night - need to shift this sore throat and head cold before starting my new job next week....

Hope everyone else has had a good day - when do we think a good time to start Episode VI - I think it's day 6 tomorrow of this thread but as so many of us haven't been exactly Angels this week do you think the start of a new thread tomorrow will spur us all on a bit...?

Have a good evening one and all - I'm bathed early so will be in bed early...

H xx

I think tomorrow Hannah, there are a few people waiting for Episode VI to be good...

I have a pledge, well challenge:-

I was very down today and just wanted to eat everything in sight!! BUT and a very big BUT (like mine!) I have counted how many packs I have, cos we are trying to economise and I am sick of p*ssing about with this diet, so I have set myself a 40 day challenge (as that is how many days packs I have - well 42 really!) and this takes me to 1st December, I am going to stick to it 100% (odd tuna salad when I am running) till then and see how much weight I lose, if I don't lose as much as I want (about a stone and a half) then I will work up the steps and move onto SW!

Sorry for the rant just getting sick of sabotaging this diet when it is costing a fortune and I could really spend the money elsewhere.

Do you think this sounds a good idea? I have stuck to it 100% and yesterday I only had a few jelly babies apart from my tuna salad!! What do you think of my challenge...? Does it sounds do-able?

Definitely Do-Able... and with plenty of

:girlpower:

you'll get there.... A stone and a half - that's another 21lb...!

I'd love to be down to about 11 and a half by the first/second week of December and from there I think I'm going to start going up the plans or have a couple of week with AAM or 790 to compare the weighlosses...

I'll start Episode VI tomorrow morning then and hopefully everyone who seems to have been waiting for it will jump on, make their pledge and support each other through a brilliant week... SS'ing all the way...!

Night Night..
Hx

Thanks guys, I have just drunk coffee (decaff) and water tonight and I am just about heading to bed now.

I have finished my Weight-Matters exam paper and have emailed it over to them so that's a relief. All this sitting is making my back sore again so I hope lying down makes me feel better!

I'm glad I did it tonight so I can have a night off tomorrow and watch the footie! I'll then do some serious business work on WM on Thursday night to progress my go live date (assuming I pass my exam of course!).

Yes please Episode VI tomorrow! It feels like it should be a new start. Nite nite, see you in the morning xxx

A bit late posting - and I haven't even been working today!

I'm feeling very PMT, which is manifesting itself as by frequent and involuntary Tasmanian Devil impersonations, although I'm not due for a week yet.

My weight loss was just one lb today - not sure whether I am retaining water or, as my CDC suggested, the 6 crackers and family size pack of Haribo last night when I was in a foul mood really buggered it up.

I've been really quite good today, although down on my water intake. I've just phoned round my girlfriends and filled in 6 forms for the Playtex Moonwalk this year - loved it last year, although it was rather painful, and i need something to aim for. The thought of doing it this year carrying 3 stone less is quite motivational.

I've got another very busy day tomorrow - I need to get as many visits done as possible to meet Friday's deadline, so off to programme Hilda (my sat nav) now.

I hope you all have a great day tomorrow - I'm planning loads of water and frequent stops at service station toilets.

nite
xxx

Do you all mind if I join in here.. I'll take the pledge as I'm beyond ready to get this thing done and over with! I've been trying to lose weight since June of 2006 and managed to go from 310 to 210 on low carb dieting but then totally caved and ate my way back up to 252!!! Discovered Cambridge and am not turning back! .. Today is Day 3 for me SSing.. and plan on keeping things moving. I don't have much time to post on here .. maybe once per day to let ya's know how I'm doing .. but if that's ok.. Please count me in!

Today's weight is 247.5 hoping to get down to 199 for the first time since grade school (I'm 35 now.. ) :eek:

Hi all, thanks so much for the warm welcome.. Just a quick check in to say I'm still hanging in there. Today is Day 5 and my weight is down to 243.5 from 252 when I started Cambridge SSing.. so happy about that. Will check in tomorrow or the next day when I get some free time. Looking forward to the VI thread. =0) Let's keep at it everyone!!! ;)

Last edited:
Back