SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

Im going to join you all aswell if you dont mind a 790er jumping in? Ive lost the plot the last couple of weeks. I do great for 4/5 days then fluff it all up by eating silly things. I kind of know what has set me off I think ... people telling me how good I look and while shopping last week I found that I fit into size 14's in pretty much all the shops .... as fab as it is to hear it off people and know Im in smaller sizes its set my chatterbox off big time.

Ive got to really tell myself that ok I look good now according to people but only compared to what I looked like a couple of months ago. I am still overweight and still have a way to go till Im happy with my size and weight and at/near goal.

So Im hoping that by joining your challenges I can keep my big backside in gear as I really want to be a smaller me at Xmas.

Hi guys, sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Very busy day and evening. I was working on my WM paperwork and was also feeling really rubbish.

I've got a really sore back and have hardly slept all night. It feels like someone is gripping me in a vice! Tossed and turned all night and woke up at 4am. Eventually gave in and turned the TV on at 5am and took some ibuprofen. Also feels like I'm coming down with a cold, gosh - just put me down will ya!!!

I was mostly ok SSing yesterday, although I did have 4 packs and some chicken. It wasn't all bad though as there was no carbs involved. Struggled on the water again.

Can I think about my pledge and perhaps write it in Episode VI so it's there to remind me this week?

Morning Girls:)

I am probably going to be lynched (sp?) but I am now on day 6 of ssing and all is going well 100% (except for the slip with the raw mushrooms mentioned yesterday) I feel fine and dandy too - I'm just so relieved to have finally sorted my head into the place where it needs to be to achieve the results on CD. I was hungry last night so I went to bed early and I'm managing between 3 - 4 litres per day too (blooming miracle for me)

I'm so sorry - it feels like I'm rubbing salt in your wounds but I really don't mean it like that.:eek::(

I have messed with CD for soooooo long and it was costing a small fortune. I needed to get here and I am staying here.

I think for all you who are struggling with SS in episode V - you need to draw a line under this episode and prepare for the sixth installment. You CAN all do this and as the pledges are showing the determination is there. Winter is coming and it is too easy to give in to comfort food- so we all need to be in our happy place before that happens.

COME ON GIRLS - WE ROCK!

I'm going to think about my pledge and start it on Episode VI too. I'm not going to pledge anything I don't think I can stick to, so once I've pledged it I need some serious :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: if I slip! I'm not going to make my 40th birthday goal if I don't really get my act together now.

Hope everyone has a good CD day. Bring on Episode VI!
:gimi::gimi::gimi:

Morning all!

Well what a rubbish wedding anniversary I had last night!
Bloomin In-Laws didn't leave until 10pm and I then had to clear away all the dishes that they had helped themselves to in order to make something to eat!! Grrrrr!!! The kitchen was a mess! Since MIL knows that the house is going on the market today, you would think that she would at least clear away her mess?!!!
Anyway rant over!!!
After they had left Jason (Hubby) kept asking for a kebab! Argh!!! He is just starting the CD SS'ing too and going through the first 3 days of hell that I had to put up with!!
Anyway, I pursuaded him that water would be far nicer and that he has 3 evening meals out to look forward to in December and I went up to bed.
Jessica woke up 4 times and at 2.30 Jason decides to come up to bed! So my idea of an early night cuddle (!) went completely out of the window!!
So, to cut a long story short, both of us managed to stay on track, but it came very close to caving in again - all for a doner kebab and chips!!

well I was doing really well but at 10pm BF brings in a glass of wine which turns into 2 which turns into 1 bag of crisps, two peices of toast, 4 Digestive biscuits and a glass of milk!!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!!! I WAS BEING SOOOOO STRONG AND WASN'T EVEN HUNGRY!!! WAS JUST BLEARY EYED FROM THE WINE!!!! SOOOOO ANGRY AT MYSLEF THUS THE CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!

If I can can get through today I CAN do it!!!!

Sorry to wine guys just annoyed at my failure!

Water all the way today!!! None of this turing water into wine! bet you didn't know I was jesus!

Anywho..... how you all doing?

Mrs V.... am thinking you guys need to have a belated early night tonight!!! Maybe about 7??? Damn the in laws!!!! Well done for avoiding the K&C Very impressed!

What's all this about Episode 6 as am thinking once again I need to sign up!!!

Hi Mocha, I'm not too bad, my cold is still with me, and we had the heating on all night so woken up with a sore throat and a cough!! I stuck to it yesterday apart from a tuna & pickled cabbage salad, but I did do a long walk and a walk/run. I drank about 5litres of water in the end, so not too bad, but I have woken up this morning starving...could eat a horse...

As for you, come on girl, just take it a day at a time.. get thinking bout your pledge cos episode VI is coming up in the next day or two I think from memory!

Girls, come on we can do it... keep on here and track your progress...or let us talk you out of that choccie biccie...

Sorry just edited this:- naffed off just got on the scales and they haven't moved again!!! Won't be happy if I don't lose this week!

Love

Last edited:
Mrs V.... am thinking you guys need to have a belated early night tonight!!! Maybe about 7??? Damn the in laws!!!! Well done for avoiding the K&C Very impressed!

If I went to bed for an early night tonight, it would be to sleep!!!! Lol - Daughter has been up and down like a yo-yo last night and I am sat here at work absolutely exhausted!!!

Come on Nikki - don't give in!!!

I think it's the day of feeling down today - this weather being so cold doesn't help!

Try and stay strong - being thinner definitely out weighs the bloatedness and stomach upsets from eating rubbish.

Huge Hug coming your way.

Kerry-Ann

x

Morning all....

Nikki - why the down mood today? What's happened? Are you at work or having a busy day at home?

Stay away from the food...!!!!

There are no foods around you at this moment in time that won't be there when you've reached goal SO unless you have the time and can afford to head off to a Jamie Oliver, Gordan Ramsey or Marco Pierre White Restaurant for your lunch you are not to eat....!! You know exactly what all the food tastes like and it will be a purely guilty pleasure and one that you will totally regret as soon as you've taken the first bite let alone the last.....

NAG OVER.. :)

Welcome to everyone new: Ajoyner and Missymoo - great to have you on board and I hope you stick around for Episode VI which it looks like I best be starting soon after reading the rest of the posts...

Mrs V - sorry to hear about your disappointing anniversary celebrations and it sounds like you had quite "high" hopes for them as well - more's the pity..! Good luck with selling the house.

Lu - Me thinks you should have gone to bed at 10pm... early night for you tonight to avoid any further temptations from BF...!

Lenny you're our :princess: CD Princess for the day I think... well done on your successful week - it's great to read and we need more of your positive vibes...

Maybe we need to start naming a CD Princess for the day to anyone who's achieved or resisted or just had an amazing day...?!?!

Mochaj - hope you have a good day sweetie - me and you need to do a 100% today...

Westie - hope you're feeling better soon. I'm still feeling cra**py and had real problems sleeping last night with such a dry tickly throat. It resulted in me glugging some of DS Apple Flavour cough syrup at 2am this morning which was absolutely disgusting...!

Have had one tetra and am glugging water like mad. Have taken asprin and am sucking Halls to ease the throat so hope that's not doing any damage...

So far so good... hopefully that steel determination installed properly last night in my brain...!!!

Have a good day girlies.

H x

Arghhhh, having a rubbish day!

Not eaten but really really want to (don't worry no food here in work for me so I'm ok).

Just been in the MDs office about a stupid mistake I made on a quote where I knocked a thousand pounds off the price of something by a miss hit on the keyboard! Oops, wasn't told off but I am very very annoyed at myself because I am usually so meticulous and that was the comment that was made.

Thing is because I feel crap anyway today I said that if anybody says boo to me today I would cry. Feel like crying now and that's just stupid because we all make mistakes and it's not the end of the world.

Roll on Episode VI so I can make a fresh start!!!

Don't know why I feel so down today, scales are naffing me off, but I have managed to keep away from food. At home, just dropped George off at his nanna & Taid's so have the house to myself, which to be honest is a bit dangerous!!

Glad to see some people have their heads on positive mode today... Sarah we all make mistakes hunny...

Love

Awww Mrs Roch and Sarah!!!

Mrs Roch, I really hope that you get better soon.
Sarah - a mistake was made, it was spotted before anything major happened, so don't beat yourself up over it Hun. You can't be super human all the time, so huge hug to you and just concentrate on your work and NOT food!!! (Easier said than done I know)
Around the corner in the kitchen from me is a free doughnut and sandwiches, crisps and chocolate truffles if I wanted them and I am not interested in them!! (There is something wrong with me!) - oh that's right - ketosis!!!

We can get through this!

Good luck with wi today Mrs V:D

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

It's my last week at work this week and the guys have just been embarassing me and teasing me telling me I've got "Good Form"...!!

:eek: :eek:

I hardly slept last night, feel like c**p and their being horrible teasing..!

Roll on 5pm.

How's everyone elses day.

I've had 2 tetras halved and hot and am glugging water but slowly. I've taken all my Asprin and am still sucking the Halls Cough Sweets which I just hope aren't doing too much damage. If I didn't suck them I'd struggle answering the phone as my throat very crokey (sp?)...

H x

Back