SSing anf gained 2lbs today!

archantgirl

I started back ssing yesterday after 3 weeks of 790, my stomache is like a football, I am in pain, I have not been to the loo for 4 days, tried dulco-lax and not worked and to my horro, today I have put on 2lbs. I feel like I have been kicked in the belly from the inside. Can anyone suggest anything or help me? I feel like I am 6 months pregnent, and I know I am not! Now I have oains in my lower back on my right side. This is soooooooo uncomfortable.

sounds like u r heavily bunged up. is awfully painful. i rushed to hosp thinking i was giving birth when i was 7 months pregnant with first child but it turned out to be constipation on a grand scale. god i felt stupid lol.

i would take more tabs and from now on take regular husks or fibre 89 just so u dont get bunged up again.

of course, it could be something else and i reckon if u arent passing anything after another dose of tabs then make an appointment for docs tomorrow.

hope u feel better soon xxx

I think you could be right. I am in so much pain. I can't pass anything. When I get close I go cold and start to feel sick. I did start taking Fibre 89 and then I forgot. Would it make you put 2bls on to do you think?

i reckon so, yes. easily gain 2lbs if u r "full". i can weigh 2lb less after a good wee so definately likely to be weighing more! sorry, tmi lol. definately sounds like u r big-style bunged up. when its happened to me ive gone into cold sweat and felt sick as well. was also like that when i had a kidney stone though so if u start getting really bad get to docs.

xxxxx

Hi
The same thing happened to me last week and my cdc advised me to take senokot which worked for me and didnt take me out of ketosis. Now i have a pack ready in the cupboard just in case.

I think I will. I does hurt in the kidney area, so I hope that is notthe problem! Karen, I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you only use Dulco-lax, or do you use anything else?

Hi Girls

Just wanted to add a point about drinking water. How is you water consumption? Really worth upping it if you can. Sometimes when you start going up the plans it takes the focus away from the water. Which may be your problem to or at least contributed to it.

It's not nice to be in pain like that. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Dizzy x

Back