Stability/ balance balls

rachaeld82

I've just bought a stability/ balance ball, which I want to use for core exercises. I've looked on You Tube and there are thousands of different ab workout videos using the balls. Just wondering if anyone has any particular recommendations so I can narrow it down a bit?!

Thanks

i cheated and bought my ball, but went a did a stability ball class at my local gym. never went back again, just did the same exercises on it at home :)

i cheated and bought my ball, but went a did a stability ball class at my local gym. never went back again, just did the same exercises on it at home :)

Haha, I like that idea, but unfortunately there are no classes I can make at my gym :-(

luckily there was some at the time, but they have since been taken off the timetable due to lack of interest!

The ones at my gym are all mid morning, so I have no idea who goes. I'd have thought they would have been really popular!

I'm trying to work on my core to help with the running (and also as bikini time is looming!)

the ones at the local were all around 6pm, only 5 at most turned up for it. theres only one thats lasted and that one is good, dan the instructor calls that one "big balls" :)

Back