Staceys Diary - the stress is over

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
Well its day 1 and i joined my new class this morning, everyone is much older than me tho hahaha. I weighed in at 16.5 n a half :cry: but am sure it wont be long till am in the 15's :)

Its only 540 days till i get married and i will be thin by then!!! Ideally I will loose my weight by the end of the year, or as close to as possible so i can go wedding dress shoppin :D

Had a meeting at work today and thought i was gonna be finished, but they love me so i am staying (thank god)

this years aims are to loose 6 stone 6lb and to save up for my wedding and have money towards paying off my loan

2007 - met h2b and got engaged
2008 - bought our first home & got angel
2009 - loose 6 stone n clear debt
2010 - I get married!!!
2011 - We have children

thats my 5 year plan hahahah

lots of love xxx

Day 2

I cant decide what to have for breakfast cos we have run out of milk and i wanted scrambled eggs haha, think i will have to have fruit and a yoghurt :)

for lunch i will have some pasta with mushrooms

and for dinner i am having homemade soup with gammon (heb)

i now still have a healthy extra a and b left what shall i have? i could take a cheese n tomato sandwich for a snack at work cos i wont be having dinner till 9?

then i still have all my syns left!!!! i think i will have a hot chocolate (2 syns i think) and a few pieces of fruit n nut :)

xxx

Hi Stacey! What a wonderful start to your year! And you sound SO positive! Yes look at all us wrinklies still trying to sort ourselves out! If you get it sorted while you're young you will save yourself alot of angst! Good luck.

great news about your job honey ...for all your worrying it all sorted itself out .. briliant ..lovely to see your 5 year plan ..looking great ..love and hugs gilly xxx

Hey - I went back to class on tue and weighed in at 16.6, so we're in it together! XXX

Hi Stacey Glad to see your back,
I'm back as well, Good luck on your journey.

Me.

hey thanks everyone :)

i feel sooo positive right now that its crazy :)

and hiya 'me' we aint spoke in ages!!! how r ya doin? r u doin cd again or sw? i remember how much support u used to give me so wanna say a massive thanx

and rainbow am gonna race ya!!! hahaha

xxx

da race is on!!! what ya aiming for this week? i want around 5lb off x

I would love to loose 6lb to be in the 15's but i would be happy with 4lb

yea i am good, jus tryin to sort out finances!!! i need life insurance, pet insurance and accident, sickness and unemployment cover, where ya think i should try?

xxx

we applied for life insurance last week, we got a financial advisor bloke to do it for us, he came round to our house and looked into lots for us, we've gone with zurich for that. Our pet insurance which has been a god send at the moment is with tesco (the only down side is that they only cover a particular condition for a year) but for £7 a month you cant complain, petplans one of the best around apparently, but that worked out at bout £20 a month for us.
We decided against accident, sickness and unemployment cover, i just couldn't see it as beneficial for us, it was bout £100 a month for some of them and Im up for taking a risk if and not taking it, but its each to ther own on that one xxx

awww thanks hun, i got it all sorted in the end :)

it jus makes me feel so grown up hahaha

i seem to have lost my motivation over the weekend :( i hate weekends for this reason! its H2Bs fault, he aint feelin too well so wanted comfort food which meant i had it too :( back on track today tho cos i wanna be a slim bride :D

xxx

Back