Staceys diary

staceeey

Hiya :) ive been reading this page for months now, just trying to get the time to write! I have no idea if ive set this up right so please lemme know! Lol. Right i started in oct last year weighing 12.6, calorie counted till march time until i got to 10 stone. I then half heartedly dieted having 2/3 days off a week and lost another half a stone! But i went on holiday end of june and havent been able to get back into it :( so atm im 10.5! Im going to do the cabbage soup diet for a week from tomoro to kickstart and then, fingers crossed i can get to 9stone. I know i can fo it, its just getting the willpower and motivation! :)

Last edited:
Good luck :) a week of cabbage soup!! Mmmm sounds tasty!! Lol your braver than me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cabbage soup.............windy pops soup!!!!! :D

Good luck hun, look forward to reading how you getting on. :)

Oh I remember when my grandad decided to go on that diet. It was in the house for ages so the smell did my head in!

Good luck! :p

just making it now! i did it just before i went on holiday, well did it till the 6th day - was in holiday mode on the 7th! i lost 7 pounds in that time so i know it works and will give me the kickstart again!

Well yesterday didnt go to plan! Ended up babysitting my brother and sister and went to kfc! :( had popcorn chicken, so today is day one! Really motivated this morning!

Well yesterday was confusing.. I was doing day 1 of cabbage soup and realised i was counting the calories in the fruit :S so i finished the day lay in bed deciding to continue calorie counting as its what i know best! :) did a big online shop at tesco, got lots of yummy low cal food. Still gonna have the soup for lunch, it is veryyy yummy!
So today's plan is
Breakfast- rice krispies with skimmed milk- 140
Lunch- soup- 80
one slice of ww bread- 70
Big container of fruit- 125
Tea- chicken and veg stirfry- unsure of cals atm!

Im aiming for 1000 cals a day but will let myself have 1200. Now off to work! I work in a nursery and they have yummy lunches, i will not eat it!!!! :)

When you are calorie counting, I don't think there is such thing as too many YUMMIES!!!! :drool:

Stuck to it one million percent today and remembered why i love cc so much! Had the plan as above, then for tea i had
Veg stirfry- 80
Chicken- 180
Noodles- 300

Today thats 985 :) woopp

Back