Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

*** This is a long one, feel free to ignore sorry lol

Right here goes, I'm off plan tonight because I am completely p****** off!
God bless you ladies that can resist the wine but the calling is too much for me to handle tonight!!

i have a personal challenge for this coming week.

6 days to my next weigh in.

1) 3 shakes a day - no bars
2) 4 litres of water per day - two flavoured and 2 plain - ween myself off lol
3) be out of the house EVERY day for distraction
4) walking min 1 hour everyday even if too the park
5) Be 100% everyday - no exception!
6) lose minimum 10lb (first ever week full 100%)
7) will not go back on these goals! If I do I have to let my husband dye his hair!! This is a big thing in my house lol

There is no reason why can't do this with all your support so please feel free not to be nice just kick my (soon to be peachy) butt!!!

Why do I want this?

1) to not feel like a slob!
2) to dress without having a panic over which body part is not covered properly
3) to take my boys out without having to consider who might see me
4) to go on holiday and feel comfortable
5) for my husband to find me sexy and not just because he 'has too'
6) for my family to not say - "which diet is this now"
7) to feel healthy
8) to feel in control
9) to not embarrass the boys at the school gate (try start September)
10) to feel attractive in myself!

Hey Stacey. well done on your 5lb loss, thats amazing considering what you've been through this week!! Love your little plan, sounds good!!! Went to cinema with other half this evening and watched him eat a whole bag of sweets and an ice blast drink, I took a can of coke zero :( but pleased with myself for being good!!!

*** This is a long one, feel free to ignore sorry lol

Right here goes, I'm off plan tonight because I am completely p****** off!
God bless you ladies that can resist the wine but the calling is too much for me to handle tonight!!

i have a personal challenge for this coming week.

6 days to my next weigh in.

1) 3 shakes a day - no bars
2) 4 litres of water per day - two flavoured and 2 plain - ween myself off lol
3) be out of the house EVERY day for distraction
4) walking min 1 hour everyday even if too the park
5) Be 100% everyday - no exception!
6) lose minimum 10lb (first ever week full 100%)
7) will not go back on these goals! If I do I have to let my husband dye his hair!! This is a big thing in my house lol

There is no reason why can't do this with all your support so please feel free not to be nice just kick my (soon to be peachy) butt!!!

Why do I want this?

1) to not feel like a slob!
2) to dress without having a panic over which body part is not covered properly
3) to take my boys out without having to consider who might see me
4) to go on holiday and feel comfortable
5) for my husband to find me sexy and not just because he 'has too'
6) for my family to not say - "which diet is this now"
7) to feel healthy
8) to feel in control
9) to not embarrass the boys at the school gate (try start September)
10) to feel attractive in myself!

Ah stace you have a great plan!! I hope you reach ur goal by nxt week :) very proud of you for persisting xxxx

Hey Stacey. well done on your 5lb loss, thats amazing considering what you've been through this week!! Love your little plan, sounds good!!! Went to cinema with other half this evening and watched him eat a whole bag of sweets and an ice blast drink, I took a can of coke zero :( but pleased with myself for being good!!!

Lucy that's fantastic! You've got so much will power!

The days do fly by don't they, but 4lb a week is realistic definately. And if you do manage that amount then it does make all the hard work worth while and it'll motivate you to stick to it!!
Meant to say, reading all other posts, I hate banana but the banana shake tastes like the sweets you get, it is lovely!! Give it a go!

The days do fly by don't they, but 4lb a week is realistic definately. And if you do manage that amount then it does make all the hard work worth while and it'll motivate you to stick to it!!
Meant to say, reading all other posts, I hate banana but the banana shake tastes like the sweets you get, it is lovely!! Give it a go!

Time does go way too quickly!

i will try the banana tomorrow- I'm trusting you Lucy! Lol

Well done Stacey. Good plan there. I'll kick your arse if you deviate. Deal?!

Nah, stay strong honey. Don't worry if you have a blip. It's only a sitting on a bench for a little while till you get up and continue the rest of your journey along an interesting and exciting path that will lead you to a place filled with great opportunities and experiences. There will be benches all the way. They're for sitting on, then getting off to continue your journey!

Good luck chick! X

Well done Stacey. Good plan there. I'll kick your arse if you deviate. Deal?!

Nah, stay strong honey. Don't worry if you have a blip. It's only a sitting on a bench for a little while till you get up and continue the rest of your journey along an interesting and exciting path that will lead you to a place filled with great opportunities and experiences. There will be benches all the way. They're for sitting on, then getting off to continue your journey!

Good luck chick! X

im even more excited for my plan now seeing your loss today!

Please kick my arse constantly!!!

Good morning all!

Day 1:

even with my 'alcohol fuelled deviation' last night I'm still 14stone 3lb this morning. That's even more incentive to hit this hard now! Does mean i already have hunger pangs but they are to be ignored completely!

oh in work until 12, meet him he will take boys to mcd's and I will go and buy all my lovely new things for my bathroom (found a really pretty shiny bathroom light) love shiny things lol

will have my first shake before I go. Was planning in 3 shakes a day but I don't have enough not to eat bars so will just have to be 2 shakes and a bar instead.

Home for bar and decorating - with the boys so will be fun! LOl. Then when oh puts boys to bed I will have a long hot soak and down for my last shake!

The 6 day challenge is on!

Last edited:
Good morning all!

Day 1:

even with my 'alcohol fuelled deviation' last night I'm still 14stone 3lb this morning. That's even more incentive to hit this hard now! Does mean i already have hunger pangs but they are to be ignored completely!

oh in work until 12, meet him he will take via to mcd's and I will go and buy all my lovely new things for my bathroom (found a really pretty shiny bathroom light) love shiny things lol

will have my first shake before I go. Was planning in 3 shakes a day but I don't have enough not to eat bars so will just have to be 2 shakes and a bar instead.

Home for bar and decorating - with the boys so will be fun! LOl. Then when oh puts boys to bed I will have a long hot soak and down for my last shake!

The 6 day challenge is on!

Good luck with ur challenge :)

Thank you! How are you getting on?

Not great this week, it's my birthday so been lots of drinks and food and still got birthday meal tonight. But I think u only live once u got to live alittle as well, so back 100% tomorrow :)

How's ur day been today? Xx

Not great this week, it's my birthday so been lots of drinks and food and still got birthday meal tonight. But I think u only live once u got to live alittle as well, so back 100% tomorrow :)

How's ur day been today? Xx

Happy birthday!!

life doesn't stop for us so just have a great time and back on 100% tomorrow.

good thanks, hunger pangs this morning but jut had the tiniest corner of a bar lol it's for later but needed something and not ready for a shake yet. Helped loads though.
2 litres of water down. Only sips now though as going out soon and don't want to be looking for the loo all the time lol

Hope you have a lovely evening! Xxx

Banana was ummm ok? No offensive but not something I would look forward to either. Nice for a change.

although it was good for a sniff as really smells of banana sweets mmmmm

Back