Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Hi Stacey! Have been offline for a few days and couldn't wait to get back to see how you are doing! That's fantastic that's you're doing so well! Can't wait to hear your weigh in on Friday x

Hi Stacey! Have been offline for a few days and couldn't wait to get back to see how you are doing! That's fantastic that's you're doing so well! Can't wait to hear your weigh in on Friday x

that's really kind of you for thinking of me x yes all going well thanks apart from this morning. Have woken up with a very sore throat an ears. I'm hoping that its just the diet and it will pass? As I've had sick a dry throat and mouth since starting. Did you experience anything like that?

how are you getting on? When is your weigh in? I have to start writing everyone's down lol x
Hope you had a lovely weekend x

This is why I love all you ladies!

woke up this morning with a very sore throat and ears are pretty much feeling like poo! Then I read all your messages and posts and it sets me up for the day! Your all so amazing and supportive.

Thank you! Xxx

This is why I love all you ladies!

woke up this morning with a very sore throat and ears are pretty much feeling like poo! Then I read all your messages and posts and it sets me up for the day! Your all so amazing and supportive.

Thank you! Xxx

Love you too Stacey :) xxx

Omg going to scream already today. House cleaned already which is good but boys not stopped fighting. Now they are arguing over who has been good and go has been naughty, therefore actually making them both naughty as they are shouting at one another and getting upset lol

Also feeling very light headed and dizzy today and I'm on my 2nd litre of water so hope that starts helping.

Oh well put my feet up for half hour. Whilst the boys have a snack and can't row because their mouthes are full!

Omg going to scream already today. House cleaned already which is good but boys not stopped fighting. Now they are arguing over who has been good and go has been naughty, therefore actually making them both naughty as they are shouting at one another and getting upset lol

Also feeling very light headed and dizzy today and I'm on my 2nd litre of water so hope that starts helping.

Oh well put my feet up for half hour. Whilst the boys have a snack and can't row because their mouthes are full!

Lol I absolutely hate that. When Emily and my nephew get together they argue like that all the time getting themselves into a state for no reason. That's usually when I feel like locking them in a cage haha!!

Good idea! Keep the water going. I'm working on my water too! Trying to make up for the last 2 days of drinking hardly any lol

Xxx

My sister just popped in unexpected so that was a lovely surprise and a nice distraction.

feeling overly hungry today though and don't understand why? Home all day today too. Housework all done washing all done. It's going to be a long hungry afternoon! :-(

So......my day has gone from bad to worse. Feeling very sick so had two eggs thinking that it must just be hunger but still feeling very unwell. Maybe it's not to do with this diet? Maybe just poorly?

Anyone else go through this? Not just hungry belly. Real feeling sick and unwell x

So......my day has gone from bad to worse. Feeling very sick so had two eggs thinking that it must just be hunger but still feeling very unwell. Maybe it's not to do with this diet? Maybe just poorly?

Anyone else go through this? Not just hungry belly. Real feeling sick and unwell x

Well at least it was eggs and nothing too bad.
Maybe ur poorly :( just see how you get on. Could also be ketosis kicking in. Did you weigh this morning? Xxx

Well at least it was eggs and nothing too bad.
Maybe ur poorly :( just see how you get on. Could also be ketosis kicking in. Did you weigh this morning? Xxx

Hi, definitely not ketosis, been very sick and I have a temperature and clamy so guessing poorly.

When oh gets home I'm off to bed. Just feel rubbish!

Hi Mememe,

Sorry to hear you're poorly. Sending positive energy your way.

Been hungry today myself, though I thought at one o'clock that it would be an easy day. Had some salad, but that was it. Fingers crossed the weight keeps moving downwards :) I'm trying to break myself of the habit, but I am weighing myself every morning at the moment.

How often do you weight yourself??

Hey Stacey, hope you feel better soon. Some people do get quite poorly when ketosis kicks in although you don't sound well to me!!! Went for weigh in today and I had put on 2lb :( oh well, nothing I can do about it except keep going!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hi Mememe,

Sorry to hear you're poorly. Sending positive energy your way.

Been hungry today myself, though I thought at one o'clock that it would be an easy day. Had some salad, but that was it. Fingers crossed the weight keeps moving downwards :) I'm trying to break myself of the habit, but I am weighing myself every morning at the moment.

How often do you weight yourself??

Hi, well done on sticking with it.

I don't weigh, I'm due a weigh in Friday x

Hey Stacey, hope you feel better soon. Some people do get quite poorly when ketosis kicks in although you don't sound well to me!!! Went for weigh in today and I had put on 2lb :( oh well, nothing I can do about it except keep going!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hi, thanks for the message. Well done in only gaining 2lb. That's fantastic since you went in holiday! Next week will be a great week for you I'm certain! X

Def not ketosis. Am really not feeling well and it's not like me. Been very sick and can't keep anything down. Just had couple hours sleep and not feeling any better. Will jut get an early night and hopefully feel ok tomorrow x

Well yesterday was a right off, don't know what it was but was very sick and temp. Ate lots of dried toast and bananas trying to stop myself being unwell which didnt really work but stopped my stomach being empty.

still feeling the effects today but I've been up and showered etc and no sickness jut feeling pretty exhausted.
im back on plan today - all being well so I've pretty much ruined what achieved so far and need get back into ketosis but that's ok as cant help being ill and I wouldn't not eat what I needed to feel better.

so 100% today! Busy day with food shop (couldn't stomach anything today so a good day to go) and have to get oh fathers presents for Sunday.
also need to pick up some things to decorate my bathroom as its the last room left to do (apart from glossing the house) so hopefully get all thy done today. Although Owen jut woke up and tells me he has a bad tummy so I'm hoping he will be ok! Fingers crossed!

rubbish day yesterday but will have a fab day today!

i know some of you weigh today so can't wait to see how you've done xxx

Back