Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Not your fault Stacey, you'll get back to it today. Glad to hear your sickness is away. Onwards and upwards :) xxx

Thank you! Yeh made me even more determined lol

Just want to get some weight off before Friday! X

Omg! My CDC just text me. She is going on holiday on Tuesday for 2 weeks!!!!

so after Friday I won't get weighed for 3 weeks!

Omg! My CDC just text me. She is going on holiday on Tuesday for 2 weeks!!!!

so after Friday I won't get weighed for 3 weeks!

That's when I got my head into gear! When my consultant went away for 2 weeks. I just stuck it to prove to her I could stick at it and she was all chuffed when she got bk

Just keep focused and you will succeed. Glad ur feeling better :)

Xx

Just think of the weight loss after the 3 weeks-it'll be a massive one!!! We'll all be here to keep you motivated ;-) x

Thanks for. I appreciate the support!
Yeh it will be nice to show her what I can do. She said the same thing too lol have to get my order sorted tonight. Only thing was I wanted to try new things but don't want to know as I will be stick with it?

plans changed again today as Owen is unwell and seems to be like I was yesterday? I didn't think 24 hour bugs existed? Lol

hope your both having a great day x

Sorry to hear yesterday was a write off. Good luck for today.

I think stick with what you know you like. You will do so well and she will be shocked when she gets bk. hope Owen feels better he really is having a time of it lately xxx

I think stick with what you know you like. You will do so well and she will be shocked when she gets bk. hope Owen feels better he really is having a time of it lately xxx

Yeh he seems a lot better already. Happy eating breadsticks lol but as long as his stomach is settled he can eat what he wants.

yeh I'm looking forward to having a HUGE loss between seeing her!!!
you having a good day? X

Yeh he seems a lot better already. Happy eating breadsticks lol but as long as his stomach is settled he can eat what he wants.

yeh I'm looking forward to having a HUGE loss between seeing her!!!
you having a good day? X

Yea good day. Just home and forgot to bring any shakes so just having my 1st now lol been too busy shopping and got measured as my bras don't fit and I keep guessing my size and a lovely lady helped me find new ones and got me measured. I thought I was a b/c but I'm still a DD sooo happy! Lol

What have u done today apart from playing nurse? Xxx

It's not my day again today!
Just spoken to my CDC and she is dropping my products to me tonight as she is not going on holiday until next Tuesday but is going to relatives beforehand and wanted to know if I would mind not being weighed this week either lol
(She could weigh me tonight but no point at all)

so here we go. I have from tonight until 5th July!!!

It's not my day again today!
Just spoken to my CDC and she is dropping my products to me tonight as she is not going on holiday until next Tuesday but is going to relatives beforehand and wanted to know if I would mind not being weighed this week either lol
(She could weigh me tonight but no point at all)

so here we go. I have from tonight until 5th July!!!

You can do it!!!! :) xx

Yes I can! In going to weigh myself on Friday just so that I have an idea as to what I will lose (or even in the morning) and then I can at least see myself just won't be her official scale weight x

Yes I can! In going to weigh myself on Friday just so that I have an idea as to what I will lose (or even in the morning) and then I can at least see myself just won't be her official scale weight x

At least u can keep an eye on it yourself tho :) my weigh in is tomorrow but I'm not hoping for big things because of step 2 last week x

Yea good day. Just home and forgot to bring any shakes so just having my 1st now lol been too busy shopping and got measured as my bras don't fit and I keep guessing my size and a lovely lady helped me find new ones and got me measured. I thought I was a b/c but I'm still a DD sooo happy! Lol

What have u done today apart from playing nurse? Xxx

sorry Hun I missed this message earlier!

still a DD! Lucky mare, I'd love to be that :-( lol
Good day shopping then. Buy anything else?

well I did go shopping this morning. Dragged boys along lol but this afternoon has consisted of breaking up fights as Owen doesn't know what to do with himself and Rhys is bored.

Fingers crossed all back to normal tomorrow!

sorry Hun I missed this message earlier!

still a DD! Lucky mare, I'd love to be that :-( lol
Good day shopping then. Buy anything else?

well I did go shopping this morning. Dragged boys along lol but this afternoon has consisted of breaking up fights as Owen doesn't know what to do with himself and Rhys is bored.

Fingers crossed all back to normal tomorrow!

Referee today then?

I got 2 blazers sunglasses socks leggings shorts little flats and the 2 new bras a cropped cardi
Mum bought me pjs lol and booked my teeth whitening for nxt week so it's done for my sisters bday and for the holiday of course!!

Hopefully tomorrow is more chilled. You really won't know yourself in September when they are at nursery!! Xx

Referee today then?

I got 2 blazers sunglasses socks leggings shorts little flats and the 2 new bras a cropped cardi
Mum bought me pjs lol and booked my teeth whitening for nxt week so it's done for my sisters bday and for the holiday of course!!

Hopefully tomorrow is more chilled. You really won't know yourself in September when they are at nursery!! Xx

wow great shopping trip and exciting getting close to hols too! Hope you felt fan with your new clothes!

oh I know! I will miss them like crazy and will be a wreck but its what they need (although they are not fussed in other kids) lol!

i want to lose enough weight by then t be working in my fitness. I can have time to myself then for swimming etc which I used to love to do! Swimming has never helped me lose weight but I'm lucky in that it changes my body shape and skins me down so that will be fab!

wow great shopping trip and exciting getting close to hols too! Hope you felt fan with your new clothes!

oh I know! I will miss them like crazy and will be a wreck but its what they need (although they are not fussed in other kids) lol!

i want to lose enough weight by then t be working in my fitness. I can have time to myself then for swimming etc which I used to love to do! Swimming has never helped me lose weight but I'm lucky in that it changes my body shape and skins me down so that will be fab!

Sounds good! You will have lots of stuff to get on with when they are at school :)

Swimming sounds gd! I can't swim :( lol x

Sounds good! You will have lots of stuff to get on with when they are at school :)

Swimming sounds gd! I can't swim :( lol x

Me and oh didnt learn to swim until he was 36 and I was 29! We couldn't swim a stroke! Had lessons at the local centre and loved it! We learnt in the may and swam in the sea in Egypt unaided in the August.

im not a strong swimmer, more of a granny swimmer lol but I don't care I love it!

you must learn! X

Back