Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

No way could I drink 4/5 litres without flavouring! It's a god send and I think I will be using 1 a week lol

Hey stacey, hope you dont mind me tagging along. I've got twin boys too they are 2 and a half. They sure keep you busy dont they!!! Im on week 9 of ss now however I went away last week so went up to step 3 so hols were more enjoyable. I've lost 2 stone 3lb now, keep at it as it really does work. But i do think weighing inbetween keeps you motivated, any loss however little makes it all worth while!!

Hey stacey, hope you dont mind me tagging along. I've got twin boys too they are 2 and a half. They sure keep you busy dont they!!! Im on week 9 of ss now however I went away last week so went up to step 3 so hols were more enjoyable. I've lost 2 stone 3lb now, keep at it as it really does work. But i do think weighing inbetween keeps you motivated, any loss however little makes it all worth while!!

Hi Lucy, feel free to tag along lol

Great to hear more people doing so well on this diet. How did you do with your weigh in after holiday? That's what in concerned about as we go away for a week in 5 weeks time.

yes twins keep you very busy! Lol but they are definitely worth it! My boys changed a lot from 2 1/2 to where they are now 3 years and 2 months. They've become proper people now and it's scary but it's a whole we chapter and its also got so much easier!

i think I will have a sneaky peak tomorrow lol x

Can I ask how tall are you? Weight etc? I've a lot to lose and there seem to be quite a few of us the same sort of height nd weight which is great for motivation x

I go for my weigh in tomorrow which is first one from hols, but i did weigh in saturday morning which was morning after we got back and i had put on 2 lbs. But to be honest i did eat a pizza and a chocolate pancake with all the toppings so don't think that was too bad!! My height is 5ft 4in and my start weight was 14stone 5lb, and I'm now, well was before hols 12stone 2lb. But it is quite hard to get back into ss after you've eaten food, takes alot more motivation i'm finding. Pleased to hear it gets easier with twins, mine are going through a really bossy stage, quite naughty, i feel i'm constantly telling them off which is awful!!!

I go for my weigh in tomorrow which is first one from hols, but i did weigh in saturday morning which was morning after we got back and i had put on 2 lbs. But to be honest i did eat a pizza and a chocolate pancake with all the toppings so don't think that was too bad!! My height is 5ft 4in and my start weight was 14stone 5lb, and I'm now, well was before hols 12stone 2lb. But it is quite hard to get back into ss after you've eaten food, takes alot more motivation i'm finding. Pleased to hear it gets easier with twins, mine are going through a really bossy stage, quite naughty, i feel i'm constantly telling them off which is awful!!!

Similar starting stats then.

well fingers crossed that 2lb will be gone but if it hasn't that's not bad at all and from what I've seen as others you will have a bigger loss next week.

Awww yeh it's hard when they are naughty. I'm quite lucky that I've gotten through 'most' of that stage lol but believe me it does get soooo much easier in a short space of time.
We went through a stage where I couldn't even go shopping lol but you learn to adapt and it gets better and better x
i have one bossy one! Rhys, he likes to tell Owen what to do all the time and likes to be 'mum' but Owen couldn't care less anyway and is more independent lol

Tgey are both very much like me and so I know it's all my fault ha ha

Yeah mine are like that, got one more of a leader, but they do fight alot. The eldest one does bite quite alot but he'll draw blood, hope he grows out of that soon!Yeah I'm hoping the 2lb will av gone but if not then yeah maybe a bigger loss next week! You gonna weigh in the morning? Keep us posted if you do!!!
So these pair of size 10 jeans, did you used to be able to get in them or have you bought them for motivation? 8stone target, that's quite a loss!!

Yeah mine are like that, got one more of a leader, but they do fight alot. The eldest one does bite quite alot but he'll draw blood, hope he grows out of that soon!Yeah I'm hoping the 2lb will av gone but if not then yeah maybe a bigger loss next week! You gonna weigh in the morning? Keep us posted if you do!!!
So these pair of size 10 jeans, did you used to be able to get in them or have you bought them for motivation? 8stone target, that's quite a loss!!

I remember the biting phase! Mine went through that earlier though and it stops just as quickly as it started. Natural thing apparently? Lol
No I bought them for inspiration. I haven't been a size 10 since I was 18! Lol and even then I thought I was really fat. Wish that was my issue now lol put on weight and stopped gym etc when met my husband and that's almost 15 years ago now.
it is a huge target but I may stop before just depends when I'm happy with how I feel? I'm very small framed (my wrists before getting fat lol were the same as a child's) but I do have an hour glass figure. Small waist but wider hips and bum. But I used to hate that and now that's what I want to look like. I don't like skinny.

Yeh if I weigh I will post on here. Keep changing my mind so will decide tomorrow.

what time do you weigh?

I go at 4pm tomorrow so ill let u know how I get on. Think that's best way what your doing, have a good target and then just see how you feel. When I met my partner 7 years ago i weighed 10stone 2lb so that's my target, however I do keep thinking maybe I could better it and try for 9stone 7lb but my mum thinks I'm getting carried away lol! But I'm the same, got content in new relationship, loads of nights out, no time for gym and then I'll blame the kids for extra baby weight too. It's so hard to lose isn't it!

I go at 4pm tomorrow so ill let u know how I get on. Think that's best way what your doing, have a good target and then just see how you feel. When I met my partner 7 years ago i weighed 10stone 2lb so that's my target, however I do keep thinking maybe I could better it and try for 9stone 7lb but my mum thinks I'm getting carried away lol! But I'm the same, got content in new relationship, loads of nights out, no time for gym and then I'll blame the kids for extra baby weight too. It's so hard to lose isn't it!

I wish u could blame baby weight! I only put on 17lb in my whole pregnancy!

Good point about not affording anymore as we get married July 2014, but yeah would like more, if they ever grow out of this attitude!

How lovely! How old are u?

you will look gorgeous in your wedding dress! We have been married 10 years this year. Goes so quickly x

Blimey 10 years, you can't imagine it can you, we'll obviously you can. I'm 29, this is my motivation for diet, bought my dress and as much as I loved it I just looked like a whale!!! He he.

Blimey 10 years, you can't imagine it can you, we'll obviously you can. I'm 29, this is my motivation for diet, bought my dress and as much as I loved it I just looked like a whale!!! He he.

Aww I bet you didn't but yes we'll worth doing it for x
you have to get to goal now and look amazing x

Too right, well I'll leave you in peace now, ill post weigh in once I've been, good luck wiv scales tomorrow if you pluck up the courage! X

Back