Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Mini personal victory for me.

Did an online shop last night be here any minute.

usually order myself a cake/chocolate, something nice for my lunch (as a reward for online shopping) ?? Ha ha

but I didn't!! I did however order myself some sparkling water and am very excited for it to arrive! Lol

it may be a very small victory but I'm counting it!!!! :)

Well done you!!! Very impressed! ;)

Lol cheers luc!

do you have a busy day today? I'm visiting my mum this afternoon which involves me being ignored and the boys screaming and running around and trashing her house like she loves!! Lol

Bless your mum, sounds like fun!! I'm working at 1.30 this afternoon so just trying to do some housework around my oh being asleep in bed, he did a night shift last nite hes not being lazy, lol. So nothing too exciting for me.

Mini personal victory for me.

I did however order myself some sparkling water and am very excited for it to arrive! Lol

it may be a very small victory but I'm counting it!!!! :)

Hey Stacey,

That's a definite victory. A change from habit and a move to the positive. Well done :)

Hey kittyperry, just looking at your personal goals, well done on getting into the 12 stone zone, you off out tomorrow and if so can you fit into your size 16 dress comfortably?

Bless your mum, sounds like fun!! I'm working at 1.30 this afternoon so just trying to do some housework around my oh being asleep in bed, he did a night shift last nite hes not being lazy, lol. So nothing too exciting for me.

That's not fun! Lol how do you manage with the boys? Child care was too expensive here so I took redundancy when had the boys.

Poor oh. I could never do night shifts. Too hard!

Hey kittyperry, just looking at your personal goals, well done on getting into the 12 stone zone, you off out tomorrow and if so can you fit into your size 16 dress comfortably?

Hi Lucy,

Thank you. I'm so pleased to not be in the 13 st zone any more :) I could wear the dress before, but it was really tight and form fitting on me. So fingers crossed when I slip in to it tomorrow that it will drape better :)

That's not fun! Lol how do you manage with the boys? Child care was too expensive here so I took redundancy when had the boys.

Poor oh. I could never do night shifts. Too hard!

Well with working from home I only work when oh is off or my mum can come and sit with boys, so works really well. But no I couldn't afford childcare either, there's absolutely no point in working just to lay all money out straight to childcare, so don't blame you!!
My oh loves his job so actually he doesn't mind night shifts, and it gives me a couple of nights to put my feet up and have the remote control and bed to myself, I love it!! lol.

Well with working from home I only work when oh is off or my mum can come and sit with boys, so works really well. But no I couldn't afford childcare either, there's absolutely no point in working just to lay all money out straight to childcare, so don't blame you!!
My oh loves his job so actually he doesn't mind night shifts, and it gives me a couple of nights to put my feet up and have the remote control and bed to myself, I love it!! lol.

Can i ask what you do working from home? Would love to be able to do that I actually miss working :-( never thought would say that lol

My husband quite likes his job too - completely strange to me, I've had good jobs but none that I would say I actually liked lol

I'm a hairdresser so I set up a salon in a spare room, it works perfect really. My mum works but she does avon on the side, surprisingly she does have quite a lot of orders from people on her street, it makes her a nice little sum by just walking up her road. Could you do something like that?

I'm a hairdresser so I set up a salon in a spare room, it works perfect really. My mum works but she does avon on the side, surprisingly she does have quite a lot of orders from people on her street, it makes her a nice little sum by just walking up her road. Could you do something like that?

Lol that's so funny! I considered doing hairdressing to do just the same thing! But i had no experience and no clue where to start lol

Tgere are loads in this area that do same as your mum or the other at home catalogues.

I will think of something lol x

Yeah hairdressing takes bout 2 years training, its crap to start. What bout doing gel nails or something like that, think you can do quick courses?!
Actually my Cambridge consultant asked the other day if I'd be interested in being a consultant, he said it can earn you a good bit of money and you can pick your hours or hour many clients etc!!!!

Yeah hairdressing takes bout 2 years training, its crap to start. What bout doing gel nails or something like that, think you can do quick courses?!
Actually my Cambridge consultant asked the other day if I'd be interested in being a consultant, he said it can earn you a good bit of money and you can pick your hours or hour many clients etc!!!!

The issue is not how long it takes but fitting in with the kids.

with the nails there are loads if those around here too lol literally everywhere!

tgats a great idea to be a consultant! I didn't think they made that much though?

Hi all,

Is it me or does being on the plan make you feel really cold? I was really feeling cold the last two nights and now I'm freezing and had to wear a jumper over my long sleeved top.

Just finished my first 1.5 l of the water on the challenge too :) Thanks Stacey for that.

The issue is not how long it takes but fitting in with the kids.

with the nails there are loads if those around here too lol literally everywhere!

tgats a great idea to be a consultant! I didn't think they made that much though?

Well this guy works in an office in the town center which is quite a little town. He says he has bout 50 clients on the books, but it must pay him as he has office rates or rent to pay before he makes anything. He did say you can earn about £500 a week!! Bet thats tempting you!! lol.
I'm tempted, however I've got such lovely clients whos hair I do and I don't think I'd fit both jobs in.

Hi all,

Is it me or does being on the plan make you feel really cold? I was really feeling cold the last two nights and now I'm freezing and had to wear a jumper over my long sleeved top.

Just finished my first 1.5 l of the water on the challenge too :) Thanks Stacey for that.

Hi kitty, it did make me cold for a while. I think it's as your body is eating your fat so to speak that its got less insulation to keep you warm. It did go away quite quickly!!!

Hi kitty, it did make me cold for a while. I think it's as your body is eating your fat so to speak that its got less insulation to keep you warm. It did go away quite quickly!!!

Thanks Lucy, that helps. Glad it is just a symptom that the diet is working :) Yey!

Well this guy works in an office in the town center which is quite a little town. He says he has bout 50 clients on the books, but it must pay him as he has office rates or rent to pay before he makes anything. He did say you can earn about £500 a week!! Bet thats tempting you!! lol.
I'm tempted, however I've got such lovely clients whos hair I do and I don't think I'd fit both jobs in.

Your bloody right that's tempting! Lol well need to get my butt moving and get there x

Hi Lucy,
Just a thought but couldn't you stock products in your home salon and sell it to your ladies. I know a consultant that has a drop in service. The client comes to you at their convenience after a phone appointment, and not you to them. Some people prefer that when they are out and about.

Back