Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Just a quick question - has anyone tried the TESCO Ultraslim meal replacement stuff? Can they be taken with Exante? Also, is anyone taking diet pills as well? Does this help, work, whatever?

Just a quick question - has anyone tried the TESCO Ultraslim meal replacement stuff? Can they be taken with Exante? Also, is anyone taking diet pills as well? Does this help, work, whatever?

Never tried it sorry. You've moved to Exante?

and diet pills don't work but even if Sid they would be pointless in this type of diet as you can't increase the effectiveness of Ketosis. If your in Ketosis you are if not your not. There are no 'levels'

hope makes sense x

Never tried it sorry. You've moved to Exante?

and diet pills don't work but even if Sid they would be pointless in this type of diet as you can't increase the effectiveness of Ketosis. If your in Ketosis you are if not your not. There are no 'levels'

hope makes sense x

Thanks doll, the explanation did make sense.

Yes, on Exante. Just one more soup of the CD left which is dinner tonight. Been loving the Exante stuff and this was the least tasty of the Cambridge soups, so will finish it and be done with it.

Thanks doll, the explanation did make sense.

Yes, on Exante. Just one more soup of the CD left which is dinner tonight. Been loving the Exante stuff and this was the least tasty of the Cambridge soups, so will finish it and be done with it.

Do you mind if u ask why you changed to Exante? X

Do you mind if u ask why you changed to Exante? X

Not at all. I changed because it was a lot cheaper. Purely price. Also, I like doing my own ordering, not having to go through a consultant and being more in charge of things and not having her in all her slimness measuring me :)

Not at all. I changed because it was a lot cheaper. Purely price. Also, I like doing my own ordering, not having to go through a consultant and being more in charge of things and not having her in all her slimness measuring me :)

Ha ha in all her slimness!

I didn't think it was cheaper. May need to have a look lol

I just had a quick look at a strawberry shake. They are a lot higher in calories and carbs than Cambridge.

More than double the fat content too. Have you looked at these things? X

Yes I have looked at them, but it is working for me. I mean, I finished most f the CD packs last week - have only been having one a day at the most at the moment. From tomorrow I'll be completely on Exante - will keep posting on the challenge you've set, so we'll see how it is working out.

Besides, it come to 600 calories for the three. So all in all okay I think.

Besides, it come to 600 calories for the three. So all in all okay I think.

Just be careful with it as jut 3 shakes would give you almost 20g more carbs a day! That's a huge amount when trying to stay in Ketosis. Some people come out of Ketosis with a lot less than that.

just monitor x

Just be careful with it as jut 3 shakes would give you almost 20g more carbs a day! That's a huge amount when trying to stay in Ketosis. Some people come out of Ketosis with a lot less than that.

just monitor x

Hi Stacey,

Thank you. Yes, I will keep an eye on it.

Hi Lucy,
Just a thought but couldn't you stock products in your home salon and sell it to your ladies. I know a consultant that has a drop in service. The client comes to you at their convenience after a phone appointment, and not you to them. Some people prefer that when they are out and about.

Hi kittyperry, yeah probably could do both but it would just be finding room to stock everything aswell. Will think about it, but not sure theres enough hours in the day!!!

Hi kittyperry, yeah probably could do both but it would just be finding room to stock everything aswell. Will think about it, but not sure theres enough hours in the day!!!

It was just a thought. You'd get your own stash for less too then :)

lol, I did think that actually cos he said you get the first order half price so that would work out so much cheaper.

Hmm... its tempting for that alone :)

Just finished my 4.5 litres of water. About to have another 500ml.

How is everyone today?

Stacey. Sorry to hear you're tired and not had a chance to drink your water.

My day 1 on the challenge - 3 Exante packs - a shake, the pasta and the bar
cheats - 1 slice cheese, 2 seafood sticks and some seafood sauce - less that 400 calories
4.5 water and more on the way.
But early night for sure. Was supposed to make cake for my mother's birthday tomorrow and our wedding anniversary - but just couldn't. Don't want to be in the kitchen playing with chocolate ... but will begin now. At least that way, I won't have to watch OH and mother eating dinner.

Been hard today and only manages 2 litres as been out and am so tire just can't be bothered lol. Off to bed as soon as boys go! Can't wait lol

You ok?

Yea I'm good :) don't worry about ur water today like u say ur tired and a good rest is just what you need? Xx

Yea I'm good :) don't worry about ur water today like u say ur tired and a good rest is just what you need? Xx

Im now past exhaustion and feeling quite hyper! Movie booked on box office so a late one for me now! Lol

Im like a kid I go past the tired phase and cant settle down aarghhh lol

Back