Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Have a fantastic time!!!! Make sure you check in often!

not jealous at all.

loads of love xxxx

Hope you have a brill time Martha!!! x

I've had a hectic day today full of boring things, did abit of gardening as it was looking a mess, then decided to start painting the kids room, wishing I hadn't bothered now as been up a ladder most of the day. Thought oh would help but that was too much to ask!! lol. Only managed 2 shakes and about 1 pint of water today so thats not good really.
How was the bbq Stacey?

And did you buy anything nice Dani?

Just home.

Food no issue. Sat and munched a tiny bit of chicken and loads of oepeppers. Drinks however -'I've had a fair few of those lol all white though so they don't count ;-)
I have to paint as don't trust my husband but he does do all the prep etc. not do otherwise. Lay in for you tomorrow ;-)

Hope you have a brill time Martha!!! x

I've had a hectic day today full of boring things, did abit of gardening as it was looking a mess, then decided to start painting the kids room, wishing I hadn't bothered now as been up a ladder most of the day. Thought oh would help but that was too much to ask!! lol. Only managed 2 shakes and about 1 pint of water today so thats not good really.
How was the bbq Stacey?

And did you buy anything nice Dani?

Thanks Lucy!!!

Xxxx

Just home.

Food no issue. Sat and munched a tiny bit of chicken and loads of oepeppers. Drinks however -'I've had a fair few of those lol all white though so they don't count ;-)
I have to paint as don't trust my husband but he does do all the prep etc. not do otherwise. Lay in for you tomorrow ;-)

Great job on the good front stace! That's a success :) haha

Lots of love xx

Well done Stacey! Keep up the good work and you'll be beach ready in no time :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Morning everyone, another hot day by the looks of it!! Well I've lost another lb this morning so think I'm, well hopefully back on track, so now I'm 11stone 11lb. Can't remember the last time the scales showed me that. lol.
Hope everyone else is having losses this morning, have a good day guys!! xx

Morning ladies

I got loads of dresses and another bikini :)

Well done Stacey on the BBQ, and u got to have a drink. We got to live as well xx

13.11 this morning

11 days to go, and 11 pounds to lose :)

Brilliant ladies!! Well done on your losses! Both well in the zone

STS this Morning which is great as I was sure of a gain!

13 days to lose 16lbs.

also have a challenge at home for next 13 days and I have to win!

i weigh 14st 1 and my oh weighs 13st 4. So he is trying to get back under 13 before hols and I want to weigh less than him before we go!

so the fight is on!! Lol

I love the challenge and u will feel great when ur under his weight.
I was a couple of pound heavier than my oh and now I'm a stone lighter :) u can do it xx
Can we set a water challenge please? I'm crap in my own. Haha xx

I love the challenge and u will feel great when ur under his weight.
I was a couple of pound heavier than my oh and now I'm a stone lighter :) u can do it xx
Can we set a water challenge please? I'm crap in my own. Haha xx

ha ha of course!

1litre finish by 10
2nd litre finish by 1
3rd litre finish by 4
4th litre between 7

hows that? X

ha ha of course!

1litre finish by 10
2nd litre finish by 1
3rd litre finish by 4
4th litre between 7

hows that? X

Brill, I need to focus on something else other than food, it's weigh day tomorrow so want to be extra good. Haha xx

Dani its my weigh day tomorrow too, what time do you go? Keep up with the challenge ladies,I will pass on water one with you this time, don't fancy feeling rough later. Just asked my oh how much he weighs now as hes been up and down a little recently and he said he's 11 stone 11 so same as me. Freaky. So need another loss tomorrow then I can be less than him!!

Dani its my weigh day tomorrow too, what time do you go? Keep up with the challenge ladies,I will pass on water one with you this time, don't fancy feeling rough later. Just asked my oh how much he weighs now as hes been up and down a little recently and he said he's 11 stone 11 so same as me. Freaky. So need another loss tomorrow then I can be less than him!!

:) I weigh at about 8am, u??
I havnt done great with the challenge today. Oops!
Good luck being under 11s tomorrow, i can't wait to be that weight again. my goal weigh for vfestival in August is to be in the 11st stone xx
How's every1 days been??
I've been playing nurse to a very poorly oh who has the tummy bug. I've never seen him so ill xx

:) I weigh at about 8am, u??
I havnt done great with the challenge today. Oops!
Good luck being under 11s tomorrow, i can't wait to be that weight again. my goal weigh for vfestival in August is to be in the 11st stone xx
How's every1 days been??
I've been playing nurse to a very poorly oh who has the tummy bug. I've never seen him so ill xx

Hey Dani, my weigh in isn't until 4.30pm unfortunately. I have to starve myself all day to try and help the scales!! lol. Had another 100% day today and actually I've only managed 1 shake as just been really busy. So not the best thing to do but hoping for a good loss tomorrow.
You'll be in the 11's in no time, your doing really well so far. Love v-festival, went before we had the kids, make the most of things like that while you can. Do you camp? Once I woke up in the middle of the night to find a man in our tent going through our stuff, trying to find valuables or whatever, that put me off staying over!!
Bless you its horrible playing nurse isn't it, you kinda feel sorry for them but then they're always 'dying' and want so much sympathy!!
Well off to bed now, Hope your ok too Stacey, you been abit quiet.
Speak to you all in the morning!!!
xxxxxxxx

Morning ladies. Sorry for the lack of messages yesterday my hangover just got worse! Lol

Well I was not too good yesterday :-( had a little bit of pizza and lots of coke!

So this morning another STS gain lucky not to put on.

Weight 14st 1lb
12 Days to lose 16lbs for target - achievable?? Think I've lost this one :-(

well going to get as close as possible x

Dani how did you get on this morning? And Lucy how are you doing? X

Morning.

I put on 2 pounds with me but overall week weighing I lost 4 pounds and lost 5 inches :) could of done better if I didn't eat sat but still happy with that as I've lost over 15inches now :) xx

11 days to go and 13 pound to lose, haha xx

Hope u all having a good day ;)

And don't give up Stacey, I havnt been brilliant on this diet just got to keep going cos once u get under that 14 it's brill :)

Morning.

I put on 2 pounds with me but overall week weighing I lost 4 pounds and lost 5 inches :) could of done better if I didn't eat sat but still happy with that as I've lost over 15inches now :) xx

11 days to go and 13 pound to lose, haha xx

Hope u all having a good day ;)

And don't give up Stacey, I havnt been brilliant on this diet just got to keep going cos once u get under that 14 it's brill :)

Excellent results Dani! So what is your weight now?

no I'm pushing today and making sure loads of water and 3 products. I want to see the 13's tomorrow! Huge incentie once I get into the 13's as I know it's moving then lol

We will both hit our holiday targets!!!

1 litres done for me. How's your water?

13.13 now but I had a cheeky 3 bows and food! Hahaha xx

Not doing well with the water, the cleaner threw my bottle out so using a different one but not sure how much is in it so going to measure it later xx

13.13 now but I had a cheeky 3 bows and food! Hahaha xx

Not doing well with the water, the cleaner threw my bottle out so using a different one but not sure how much is in it so going to measure it later xx

Still under 14 which is the most important bit!!

oh no cleaners!! Lol just keep drinking!!!

Back