Stacey's Weight Watchers World

I hope you had a great birthday Emsie.
My weigh in is Thurs at 6:15pm.
I've had 19 weekly points so far as I've been on Simple Start so I'm really pleased with that. Fingers crossed I get a loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will be crossing my fingers for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

image.jpg

I've been wanting some new trainers for walking & my Hubby surprised me yesterday with these cute little pair of Asics It was a really nice surprise. Bless him :)
Two days in a row I've resisted really bad food.
Yesterday Gaz my hubby asked me to bring a chippy lunch home after work & today he's had a McDonald's meal which I picked up. It was so hard to resist too as the smell of fries in my car made me want to rip the bag open & stuff them all down me lol!!! :)
I better lose tonight at weigh in or I will cry lol xxx

View attachment 148022

I've been wanting some new trainers for walking & my Hubby surprised me yesterday with these cute little pair of Asics It was a really nice surprise. Bless him :)
Two days in a row I've resisted really bad food.
Yesterday Gaz my hubby asked me to bring a chippy lunch home after work & today he's had a McDonald's meal which I picked up. It was so hard to resist too as the smell of fries in my car made me want to rip the bag open & stuff them all down me lol!!! :)
I better lose tonight at weigh in or I will cry lol xxx

Nice trainers! good luck for weigh in.

mine is on Saturday and I think Saturday is the time to start a new diary!

Hey chick!

I found you yay! And it can see your FB page again now too :)

Week has looked great so I'm sure you'll be happy with weigh in.

I'm tempted to do SS next week just to give a little boost x

Thank you Hun I'm really pleased with that :)

Got my friend Erica & John coming tomorrow evening for dinner so I'm planning now what I'm going to cook so I can safely stay on plan.

Doing the WW rogan josh recipe & a potato & lentil curry as well (as John is vegetarian).
I will serve them with brown rice, WW garlic naan breads (3 ProPoints each) & the WW poppadoms (2 ProPoints a bag) as well as homemade Actifry chips.
My friend is pregnant so might get some nice fresh fizzy pop or squash for us & the boys can have Carling.
I will do Filling & Healthy tomorrow.

I'm determined to have another good week so I have to plan ahead as this helps keep me on track,
Hubby & I are out Saturday night with his friend & girlfriend for a meal so Saturday I'm going to switch to ProPoints and count.
Hubby is then working in Madrid Monday to Thursday so while he is away I will still to ProPoints all week as it will be easier to do counting days when I'm only making meals for one. I'm looking forward to it all now :)
But I will really miss him going away xxx

image-3437441680.jpg

Oyster Delights
Wafer shells with soft, light mallow dipped in vanilla flavoured coating & sprinkled with coconut (2 ProPoints per shell).

Walls soft scoop light vanilla ice cream (1 ProPoints per 2 tablespoons).

Picked them up from Asda today. xxx

image-2356879180.jpg

Tonight's Fakeaway for 9 ProPoints in total if counting or 3 ProPoints on F&H.

Chicken Rogan Josh (3)
WW mini naan (3)
Brown rice, 85g cooked weight (3)
I got the recipe from Weight Watchers website & swapped the lamb for chicken instead.
http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/food/rcp/recipepage.aspx?recipeid=7013252

Plate is from Next or Asda. Lol!

image-2082129656.jpg

image-260692938.jpg

food looks so good! well done on the 1.5lb loss you're doing fab, :) here to follow! xx

Hi Lauren
Welcome to my diary :)
How are you Hun? Hope you're well xxx

Hi All
I totally forgot to add my food diary for yesterday so I will do it now as Hubby & I are going out for Indian tonight :)
Well I weighed in on Thurs night & lost 1.5lbs so was very pleased after doing Simple Start for the week. Now I am doing a week of ProPoints. I have a daily allowance of 26 plus the 49 weeklies.
So here is my food diary for Friday.

Friday 1st August 2014 Daily ProPoints Plan

Brunch:
2 Warburton's crumpets (5), 1/2 tin of Heinz baked beans (4) & 1 slice of Tesco cheddar (3).

4.jpg

Dinner:
Chicken Rogan Josh (3), 85g cooked brown rice (3), WW mini garlic & coriander naan bread (3). Carling 440ml can (5).
I got the recipe from the WW website but swapped the lamb for chicken and was pleased to save a few ProPoints. Here it is if anyone is interested.
WeightWatchers.co.uk: Weight Watchers recipe - Lamb Rogan Josh

1.jpg 3.jpg

Dessert:
Walls soft scoop vanilla light ice cream, 2 tablespoons (1), Oyster wafer shell (2), WW jaffa cake bar (2).

2.jpg

142ml Skimmed milk for tea/coffee (1).

Total ProPoints today: 31

Last edited:
Back