Stacey's Weight Watchers World

aww glad u had a good night together! it is strange when ur used to them being there, my other half got a job on the motorways and he had to leave at 9 o clock on the nights :( hated it, glad he did too! lol thats wicked tho bein able to go on a winter hols :D where u gonna go? and yes i want to find out the gender!!! cant wait ha my scans on monday x

Afternoon Hun
I'm shattered today I didn't get to sleep until 5am. I was so hot and irritated last night so stayed on computer browsing etc then thought oh no look at the time.
Luckily I have no work today as it was cancelled because my client is in hospital.
Eeeekkkkk not long until I get my hair done now and I can't wait.
Will be nice ready for my posh meal with my mother in law later too. We are having abit of a girly night whilst hubby is away.
Not sure where we will go in winter but ever year we like to go away between Nov-Feb time to get away from our cold winter lol.
I really fancy Cape Verde, there's a new hotel opening there soon and it looks gorgeous.

Awww I can't wait to hear how your scan goes. Let me know as soon as you know :)
Everyone is having babies lately except me pmsl.
Maybe one day we will though hehe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sammy & Cookie
I hope you're both having a fab day. You up to much today or just working etc?
Lazy day for me at hairdressers then out tonight for a meal here....

http://www.morleyhayes.com/media/30319/morley-hayes-dovecote-dinner-menu.pdf

I'm still undecided what to have. Although I had a lot of ProPoints on Saturday I've still pretty low ProPoints since then so hopefully I haven't done too much damage xxx

Afternoon Hun
I'm shattered today I didn't get to sleep until 5am. I was so hot and irritated last night so stayed on computer browsing etc then thought oh no look at the time.
Luckily I have no work today as it was cancelled because my client is in hospital.
Eeeekkkkk not long until I get my hair done now and I can't wait.
Will be nice ready for my posh meal with my mother in law later too. We are having abit of a girly night whilst hubby is away.
Not sure where we will go in winter but ever year we like to go away between Nov-Feb time to get away from our cold winter lol.
I really fancy Cape Verde, there's a new hotel opening there soon and it looks gorgeous.

Awww I can't wait to hear how your scan goes. Let me know as soon as you know :)
Everyone is having babies lately except me pmsl.
Maybe one day we will though hehe xxx

i couldnt sleep last night either - i had to turn tele off in the end and put my phone down to force myself to go to sleep haha!
ohhh ur evening with MIL sounds fab :) where u going for ur meal?
i love love love the look of cape verde - would be very jealous! i hope to go there one sweet day :)

i will let u know as soon as i know!! im on countdown lol wishin my life away at the same time! x

have only just seen that u have posted where u are goin for ur meal this evening - silly me!
looks very posh ;)
hope u decide on somethin yummy! x

i couldnt sleep last night either - i had to turn tele off in the end and put my phone down to force myself to go to sleep haha!
ohhh ur evening with MIL sounds fab :) where u going for ur meal?
i love love love the look of cape verde - would be very jealous! i hope to go there one sweet day :)

i will let u know as soon as i know!! im on countdown lol wishin my life away at the same time! x

Haha you sound just like me I have to move my phone into the other room & go to sleep or I just get too distracted lol. I was on here quite late last night though.
I really enjoy my meal out tonight with my MIL, we had a great time. Photos to follow.
I could have stayed there all night chatting away & we had a right giggle about some saucy books she's been reading. I am not much of a reader but think I will download some to my kindle now lol!
This is the hotel I have got my eye on in Cape Verde. It just looks perfect for the kind of holiday that we want :)
Thomson Holidays - Melia Dunas Resort in Sal

I can't wait to hear about how your scan goes hunni. xxx

I saw these WW books in The Works bookshop yesterday for £1.99 each but when I flicked through them they do not show any ProPoints just calories. xxx

6.jpg 5.jpg

Oooo & I forgot to show you my new handbag I got with my River Island vouchers yesterday :)

1.jpg

So tonight I have been out for a wonderful 3 course a la carte meal with my mother in law. I made the best choices possible & swapped chips for mashed new potatoes with my steak & no sauce. But now I am trying to figure out the best way to ProPoint it all.
Starter: Pea soup with a piece of Wensleydale, watercress & croutons.
8.jpg
Main: Sirloin steak with mashed new potatoes, vine tomatoes & watercress.
9.jpg
Dessert: Lemon macaroon with lemon ice cream & raspberries.
10.jpg
Arghhh I have no idea where to start but I really enjoyed it. lol! xxxx

Oh I also forgot to show you my new hair colour which I absolutely love. :giggle:

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
The photos don't seem to show the blonde off as bright as it actually is but I really like it. Sent the pics to my Hubby too and he said he can't wait to see it when hes home. Goddddd I am missing him loads. Roll on Thursday.

Here's me and Linda my MIL tonight.....

7.jpg

Haha you sound just like me I have to move my phone into the other room & go to sleep or I just get too distracted lol. I was on here quite late last night though.
I really enjoy my meal out tonight with my MIL, we had a great time. Photos to follow.
I could have stayed there all night chatting away & we had a right giggle about some saucy books she's been reading. I am not much of a reader but think I will download some to my kindle now lol!
This is the hotel I have got my eye on in Cape Verde. It just looks perfect for the kind of holiday that we want :)
Thomson Holidays - Melia Dunas Resort in Sal

I can't wait to hear about how your scan goes hunni. xxx

glad u had a lovely evening :)
and WoW i think u shud deffinately book there it looks amazing!!! x

Thank you Hun I really love it too its a nice change.
Hubby will be home tomorrow night I can't wait.
I feel abit strange today had a headache, backache and feeling very tired. I finish work very soon though only 15 mins to go :) xxx

Hi, I was a bit confused.com there as I didn't know who Treacle was :D

Your food looked fantastic last night. Not sure how to point it though tbh. Have you got your weeklies left so you could just write those off or something? I doubt one night off plan is going to do any serious damage anyway hun.

Your hair colour is lovely. It's so nice when you go to the hairdressers and come out happy. Doesn't often happen with me lol!

Love the look of the hotel you have found, my kind of place.

Also love your new handbag! I am handbag mad and have loads haha!

Hi, I was a bit confused.com there as I didn't know who Treacle was :D

Your food looked fantastic last night. Not sure how to point it though tbh. Have you got your weeklies left so you could just write those off or something? I doubt one night off plan is going to do any serious damage anyway hun.

Your hair colour is lovely. It's so nice when you go to the hairdressers and come out happy. Doesn't often happen with me lol!

Love the look of the hotel you have found, my kind of place.

Also love your new handbag! I am handbag mad and have loads haha!

Haha I asked admin to change my username :)
My best mate calls me Treacle lol (I like Danny Dyer u see when he says "awwwiggghht treacle" lol) so it become a bit of a nickname.
I really enjoyed the meal last night. Didnt eat much yesterday really to prepare myself for the meal out and I didn't have that many weeklies left to use ooops. Back on it today though and I have been good. I am feeling very exchausted today and have had backache and a bit of a headache so now I have finished work I am going for a lay dow for a bit.
Hope you've had a good day xxx

Uh oh, I went for a little nap and only woke up about 15 minutes ago lol! :479:
I bet I wont sleep tonight now lol. Luckily I have a few bits around the house to do so that will keep me busy tonight.
Just about to have some leftover cottage pie for dinner too. xxx

There's a few words Danny Dyer says I don't think admin would have changed your name too lol

M mm cottage pie sounds yum!

Hope you manage to get back to sleep :)

Hahaha isn't that right hun? ;) I wouldn't want to get banned pmsl!
Cottage Pie was gorgeous will upload my piccies soon of my foods etc.
I am still feeling rather strange tonight, very achey and still got a sore back and I just feel generally exhausted. I've had paracetamol xxx

Back