Stacey's Weight Watchers World

Sat 2nd Aug 2014 ProPoints Plan

Brunch:
WW petits pain (3), WW cheese slice (1), 1 tbsp of Hellmann's lighter than light mayonnaise (0), cherry tomatoes.

1.jpg

Dinner:
Chicken madras (22), 1/4 portion of pilau rice (2), 1/2 portion of chapati (2).

Treats:
4 & 1/2 pints of Carling (28) :eek:

ProPoints used: 58. I have only got 8 weeklies left now lol!

I had a date night out with the Hubby last night as tonight he will be working in Madrid until Thursday evening. I'm going to miss him lots but the next few days gives me chance to be 100% on plan & will make it easy for me to make ProPoints meals as I will just be cooking for myself. xxx

Last edited:
Sun 3rd Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Brunch:
Warbutons brown thin (3), WW cheese slice (1), 1 tsp of Branston pickle (0), walkers quavers (2).

image-2352530565.jpg

Snack:
Pineapple, mandarins, 105g Total 0% Greek yogurt (1).

image-3994338088.jpg

Dinner:
Lemon sole (4), 250g raw potatoes cut into chips (5), lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion & spring onion.

image-3179014776.jpg

Dessert:
4 tablespoons of Walls light vanilla ice cream (2), half a cadburys flake (2).

image-1074153589.jpg

Total ProPoints: 20

I've not needed all my ProPoints today which us why I'm a little bit under and when I'm off work I don't tend to have breakfast as I have a lie in lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good afternoon everyone :)
So my hubby left early hours of this morning to work in Spain until Thursday night so I will be fending for myself all week.
Shouldn't be too bad though with me doing ProPoints it will be easier to work out ProPoints just for one.

I'm going into town now as I have some free time from work. Got vouchers for New Look and river island so going to see what I can get as me and my mother in law are going out for a posh meal tomorrow evening. They have a beautiful menu but I must stick to plan the best I can.

Here it is what do you think is a good choice? Xxx

http://www.morleyhayes.com/media/30319/morley-hayes-dovecote-dinner-menu.pdf

heya hun popping by to say hi!
you are always 100% on track and each and every one of ur food pics has made my mouth water!!!!
x

heya hun popping by to say hi! you are always 100% on track and each and every one of ur food pics has made my mouth water!!!! x

Hi Hun
Thank you for popping by to say hello. Its only recently I've managed to stay on track apart from Saturday night ooops date night though ;)
How are you getting on?xxx

Hi Hun
Thank you for popping by to say hello. Its only recently I've managed to stay on track apart from Saturday night ooops date night though ;)
How are you getting on?xxx

hehe ur allowed a date night once in a while! u had an excuse too with ur other half goin away!

well im nearly 19 weeks pregnant so im still interested in ww but atm not following it and just eating healthy or tryin to hehe! but keepin in touch with my minis also :) x

hehe ur allowed a date night once in a while! u had an excuse too with ur other half goin away!

well im nearly 19 weeks pregnant so im still interested in ww but atm not following it and just eating healthy or tryin to hehe! but keepin in touch with my minis also :) x

Hehehe I had a great time with him. We had a lovely Indian meal and some drinks.
I am missing him lots though and I don't want to go to bed now because it seems so strange without him here to snuggle up to.
At least it is only until Thursday night. He's earning a fair bit though for working abroad and said we can use the money for a Winter holiday so I am super excited now :D
Awww 19 weeks pregnant, that's great hun. It can't be long then until you can find out if the baby is pink or blue lol. Are you going to find out or have a surprise? xxxx

Mon 4th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
WW Love Fibre cereal, 35g portion (3)
150ml skimmed milk (1)

Lunch:
Subway turkey & ham salad bowl (3)
WW cheese slice (1)
1 tablespoon of Hellmann's lighter than light mayo (0)
Diet Coke

7.jpg 8.jpg

Dinner:
Cottage Pie (5 ProPoints for half the portion shown in the photo as I only ate half of it lol - Eyes were bigger than my belly haha :rolleyes:)
65g of 5% fat or less of minced beef (2), 125g raw potatoes made into mashed potatoes (3), onions, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, tinned tomatoes, Bovril stock, splash of lea & perrins.
Topped with 15g low fat cheddar cheese (1), 2 tsp of Bisto onion gravy (1) & served with carrots & cabbage.

3.jpg

The photo shows double the portion I actually have eaten lol.

Snacks:
Meringue nest (1), half a bar of Cadbury Flake (2), 140ml skimmed milk for hot drinks (1).

I have been looking at some hair colours as I am getting my hair done at the salon tomorrow at 2pm. I've decided I want to go lighter as I haven't had my hair light for a few years. Now I have started losing weight again I feel better and more confident in myself. Here's the kind of colour I am hoping for. I love Amanda Holden's current hair colour. I will report back once I have had it done lol. xxx

Amanda+Holden+Britain+Got+Talent+Auditions+cxSvEX4YhbJl.jpg

Hehehe I had a great time with him. We had a lovely Indian meal and some drinks.
I am missing him lots though and I don't want to go to bed now because it seems so strange without him here to snuggle up to.
At least it is only until Thursday night. He's earning a fair bit though for working abroad and said we can use the money for a Winter holiday so I am super excited now :D
Awww 19 weeks pregnant, that's great hun. It can't be long then until you can find out if the baby is pink or blue lol. Are you going to find out or have a surprise? xxxx

aww glad u had a good night together!
it is strange when ur used to them being there, my other half got a
job on the motorways and he had to leave at 9 o clock on the nights :( hated it, glad he did too! lol
thats wicked tho bein able to go on a winter hols :D where u gonna go?

and yes i want to find out the gender!!! cant wait ha my scans on monday x

Good morning Stacey :)

Food is looking yummy as always. Looking forward to seeing your new hair colour.
Only two more sleeps until hubby comes home, I'm like you I miss Brett so much when were apart, thankfully it's not too often. Hope your having a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back