Stacey's Weight Watchers World

One thing I notice. Do you not have a snack between your lunch/brunch and dinner?
I notice u mention snacks at the end but is that in the evening or what you've had during the day?

I always find i need a snack in the mid afternoon

Morning Treacle... What's for breakfast today? Porridge? ;)

Hi Stacey

Here to subscribe, Like you i was a SW advocate and swopped to WW last year. I have tinkered with SW in the last few weeks and its just not working for me, so im back to pointing!

Looking forward to sharing tips along the way x

OMG I thought I recognised you, I loved all of your SW posts of FB!!!. I too have moved to WW but struggling to get to grips with it at the moment.

Clare xx

Well I'm pleased to say I've been to the chippy and only ordered my clients food. Brought it back to her house& I've not even eaten a single chip lol!

Thought these pics would make you laugh lol!!

image-2108553627.jpg

image-2094667238.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One thing I notice. Do you not have a snack between your lunch/brunch and dinner?
I notice u mention snacks at the end but is that in the evening or what you've had during the day?

I always find i need a snack in the mid afternoon

Hey Hunni
I never really snack between breakfast lunch or lunch and dinner. If I do it is usually a few grapes or a banana or something 0pp.
I tend to like a little treat later in the evening after my dinner as that is when I usually get the sweet tooth kick in. I hope this helps xxx

Hi Stacey

Here to subscribe, Like you i was a SW advocate and swopped to WW last year. I have tinkered with SW in the last few weeks and its just not working for me, so im back to pointing!

Looking forward to sharing tips along the way x

Hello hun :)
Welcome to my diary. How are you finding WW compared to SW? I love it me :)
I see you are getting married in Jan. That is a great incentive for you. xxx

OMG I thought I recognised you, I loved all of your SW posts of FB!!!. I too have moved to WW but struggling to get to grips with it at the moment.

Clare xx

Evening hun :)
I am not sure who you are as I don't know your full name but yes I used to be on the FB groups alot until I moved to WW. I love the plan so far & feel better for the change.
How are you getting on? What are you struggling with hunni? xxx

Good evening everyone :)
How are you all tonight? I have had a lazy day today with the Hubby and not been on as much as I like to usually hehe. I have noticed since I have started posting my food diary here I never seem to have 3 set meals on my days off work.
I tend to have a late breakfast/brunch then an evening meal but the weight is still coming off so I don't mind this. It is probably because I am not getting up as early when i'm off.
Hubby bought us a new pc monitor that arrived today and he's set it all up so now I can easily come on Minimins and enjoy looking at the posts better. I love my Ipad etc but when I am typing a lot I much prefer to use a pc.

10491109_246832992193583_3603959253891755626_n.jpg

This is bliss. A cuppa tea, my Ipad with my WW app on so I can see my foods to write on my diary and Minimins :D xxx

Hello hun :) Welcome to my diary. How are you finding WW compared to SW? I love it me :) I see you are getting married in Jan. That is a great incentive for you. xxx

Me too! I thought I'd hate points after being used to free foods, but really enjoyed them! And it's do nice having things that I wouldn't / couldn't touch as they were high on sins.

I have found the points really makes you aware of 'mindful eating' and how much you really only need a day, my portions were on the large side before which I really didn't need!

I think it's very marmite don't you?! Love or hate points, no middle ground! Lol :)

Tues 12th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast/Lunch:
Bacon Sarnie
3 bacon medallions (2pp), 1 Warburton's brown thin (3pp), 1 slice of WW mature cheese (1pp).

3.jpg

Dinner:
Hungry Horse Pub
Spicy chicken Burrito (16pp), 1/4 of chips (3pp).

2.jpg 1.jpg

I also used 150ml of skimmed milk today for tea's (1pp).

Total ProPoints: 26
Weeklies left: 33

Me too! I thought I'd hate points after being used to free foods, but really enjoyed them! And it's do nice having things that I wouldn't / couldn't touch as they were high on sins.

I have found the points really makes you aware of 'mindful eating' and how much you really only need a day, my portions were on the large side before which I really didn't need!

I think it's very marmite don't you?! Love or hate points, no middle ground! Lol :)

It is quite funny really as I was only drawn to WW because I heard about the Filling & Healthy plan, loved the sound of all the free food list after seeing it. Then I got a £10 voucher in the post for a month so I couldn't resist trying it.
This year I totally failed with SW. Rejoined in Jan and by May I was heavier than when I started so decided enough was enough and bit the bullet.
I did a few weeks on F&H but in the last two weeks I have been doing ProPoints and I love it. I have found I've not spent much on food shopping too as I am just eating whatever is in my fridge, cupboards, freezer etc but I have been planning the night before my meal and inputting it into the WW app so I am not using too many pp at breakfast and lunch as I like a big dinner.
It certainly makes me more aware of portion control and bulking out meals/snacks with the 0pp foods too. On SW my IBS was really bad and I suffered with constipation and bloatedness too much - sorry too much info I know lol but now I have not once been bad.
I love the ProPoints system for eating out too or quick meals - nice to be able to enjoy a curry and beers or a quick sandwich/light meal and still be within your allowance. xxx

Popping in 2 subscribe. - will backtrack & read pages l8r x

Oyster Delights
Wafer shells with soft, light mallow dipped in vanilla flavoured coating & sprinkled with coconut (2 ProPoints per shell).

Walls soft scoop light vanilla ice cream (1 ProPoints per 2 tablespoons).

Picked them up from Asda today. xxx

View attachment 148179

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think I will need to add to shopping list!! Is the 2pp per whole shell or per half?

x

Back