Stacey's Weight Watchers World

Hi I can't remember what name I used on the fb boards lol might have been slimmingworldclare lol, just getting to grips with the new style I used to do old points prior to SW.
Clare x

Weds 13th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
20g puffed wheat (2pp) with 160ml skimmed milk (1pp).

Lunch:
1 Warburton's brown thin (3pp) with 35 Philadelphia lightest (1pp), lettuce, cucumber & tomato. Packet of Walkers hoops & crosses crisps (2pp).

1.jpg

Snack: Banana

Dinner:
McDonald's cheeseburger happy meal with Diet Coke (14pp).

2.jpg
Snack:
McVities gold bar (3pp), WW caramel wafer bar (2pp), 160ml skimmed milk for tea (1pp).

ProPoints used: 29
Weeklies left: 30

I have weigh in Thurs night too. Really hoping for a loss as I had to weigh in last Sunday due to being at work last Thurs.
In the last few days I have had to go to the chippy twice and didnt touch any of them, been out for a meal and made a wise choice then tonight had a small meal at McDonalds all still within my ProPoints.
Tuesday I took a long walk to the shops for some exercise and fresh air :) xxx

Hiya

Finally got through your pages!!

- You looked beautiful on your wedding day, lovely fotos
- I bought a Jawbone Up but it was just a novelty thing and I got fed up with it after a while and sold it!!
- your meals all look really nice and a good variety
- my OH works away too. He is away tomorrow for 3wks :cry:We have been together for over 14yrs and have been living together for about 9.
- Nice to see someone else who gets on with their MIL, usually when you tell people you are voluntarily going out with them they look at you like you are crazy!!!

Anyhoo, that's all I can remember that I was wanting to point on as I was reading through!!

x

PS flowers are lovely x

Good evening WW friend :D
I have had a manic day at work today and only just got back from weigh in. I lost a very little 0.5lbs tonight at my meeting but I am happy with this as last week I couldn't make my usual Thurs class so weighed in last Sunday.
So overall I am pleased with this as it has only been a 4 day diet week. I got my Silver 7, 7lbs award and my 5%. :D
I am home now until 8pm but then have to pop back out to work to do one last "put to bed call" then the evening is mine. Think tonight I am going to get to bed early as I am very tired after a long working day got up at 6am and working until 8.45pm tonight.
Hubby may be having half a shift so hopefully he will be home at 12.30am and we can snuggle together hehehe. xxxx

How lovely! Where did you meet hun?x

My school friend knew him through her sister. We swapped numbers and got texting then met up on a blind date in Nottingham lol. Never thought 13 years down the line we'd have a house and be married etc. Bless him. It was a lovely surprise getting the flowers xxx

Your food looks so lovely, I think it makes all the difference when what you're eating looks appetising. :)

I hope you weren't referring to the Happy Meal I had last night ;) lol

Here to subscribe xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Lisa
welcome to my diary. We have the same goal weight :)
Good luck with your journey hun and I hope to hear from you soon xxx

Love the flowers, how thoughtful :) Well done on the silver 7 and that's a decent weight loss for a four day week. I'm getting weighed on Saturday after six days dieting and the Saturday previous I was at a barbeque so ate and drank a bit... hope the scales are kind to me so I'm not disheartened. Going to the cinema tomorrow with the kids and a friend and then onto Mc Donalds, I think I can get a grilled chicken and salad wrap for 9 pp. Cooking chicken balti for tea so wont have chips. I'm so impatient, I know the weight has creeped on slowly but want it to move FAST! lol x

Love the flowers, how thoughtful :) Well done on the silver 7 and that's a decent weight loss for a four day week. I'm getting weighed on Saturday after six days dieting and the Saturday previous I was at a barbeque so ate and drank a bit... hope the scales are kind to me so I'm not disheartened. Going to the cinema tomorrow with the kids and a friend and then onto Mc Donalds, I think I can get a grilled chicken and salad wrap for 9 pp. Cooking chicken balti for tea so wont have chips. I'm so impatient, I know the weight has creeped on slowly but want it to move FAST! lol x

Im sure you'll be fine hun. I started WW 13 weeks ago and it has been an up and down journey for me because at the beginning too many nights out/meals out got in my way and being new to WW I struggled to know what was right or the best way to resist.
I have now lost weight for 3 weeks in a row yet I have been out for various meals or had to go somewhere spare of the moment and because I have still lost weight I think it must mean I am learning now how to deal with it.
Losing weight is harder no matter how big or small the goal is but we will do it hun :)
I hope you enjoy the cinema, I really want to see the Inbetweeners movie lol xxx

Thurs 14th Aug 2014 ProPoints Day

Breakfast:
2 Asda square crumpets (6pp), 2 slices of WW cheese (2pp) cherry tomatoes.

2.jpg
Lunch:
Didn't get time for much today so I had 6 malted milk biscuits (5pp).

Dinner:
Corned beef hash (10pp)
110g princes lean corned beef (5pp)
Chopped potatoes (200g 4pp)
Chopped onion
Chopped carrot
Beef stock Bisto (1pp)
Salt & pepper.
Mix altogether and put in oven on gas mark 6 for 40 minutes.

I sometimes top mine with sliced potatoes and cheese and that's lovely but most of the time I do just love it like this.
Its so simple but really tasty.

1.jpg

Snacks:
WW greek style coconut yogurt (2pp), WW crisps (2pp), WW 4 chocolate digestives (5pp).

Total ProPoints: 31
Weeklies left: 44

Breakfast:

View attachment 149889
Lunch:

Dinner:
Corned beef hash (10pp)
Chopped onion
Chopped carrot
Beef stock Bisto (1pp)
Salt & pepper.

I sometimes top mine with sliced potatoes and cheese and that's lovely but most of the time I do just love it like this.

View attachment 149890

Snacks:
WW greek style coconut yogurt (2pp), WW crisps (2pp), WW 4 chocolate digestives (5pp).

Those square crumpets look yum! Doing well treacle! Fingers crossed for a result on the scale this week....

Breakfast:

View attachment 149889
Lunch:

Dinner:
Corned beef hash (10pp)
Chopped onion
Chopped carrot
Beef stock Bisto (1pp)
Salt & pepper.

View attachment 149890

Snacks:

Never seen those square crumpets before- will have to have a look out for them:)

Thank you! I know ww works, its just being disciplined I suppose. I love the look of your crumpets and corned beef hash, might give that a whirl. Fingers crossed we all lose this week and can alter our weight on the Christmas thread!! :)

Those square crumpets look yum! Doing well treacle! Fingers crossed for a result on the scale this week....

Thank you hun. I hope you're having a good week too. You up to much this weekend? xxx

Back